BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Well done great losses this week :)

well done on your loss hun, brilliant xxx

Gained a bit this am but not too bothered as long as it goes away again soon :). Had 4 packs and veggies yesterday and today (unusual for me but felt like I needed them).

Mon 12st 11.4
Tues 12st 11.4 (STS)
Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0

Mon 12st 11.4
Tues 12st 11.4 (STS)
Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8

What's going on!? Yes I had 4 packs yesterday but so do many others without this happening! I'm living in your world GSG and I guess I just need to hang in there.

Keep drinking lots of water and ignore the ounces they fluctuate a bit but overal the scales are dropping.

Just a blip BG, without rhyme nor reason.

This weightloss malarky is a funny old game!

Your not entering my world, don't want anyone to be where I am its not a good place to be!

Anyway your doing really well.

Keep at it and that little gain will bugger off again.

X

Thanks guys. I know it will level out in the end but it is a bit frustrating seeing the scales go up when you've eaten so little!

hmmm totm approaching ??

well you are still leaps ahead of me , im failing miserably at the moment , im stuck in a viscous circle of good day followed by not so good day and well and truly stuck

Although when I do have my blips which is far too frequent i know , once I get back into it I do have great losses , not that im suggesting you have a break , but you know it can re awaken everything a bit

Ill be lucky to have a 6lb loss overall in Feb so dont listen to me Ha! :)

Shouldn't be TOTM approaching just yet. I reckon I get that delight in about a week's time. Scales dropped a bit this am tho so am 0.2lbs heavier than at WI last Wed so hopefully things are settling down again :)

Mon 12st 11.4
Tues 12st 11.4 (STS)
Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8
Sat 12st 10.8

Good to see you are going in the right direction again BG. You really are approaching the finish line and we are all cheering you on!

thankyou for my welcome , i am going to take a peek at your diary for tips as well as others, you have done so well, i hope i do as well as you x

At last I'm a bit lower than Wednesday's WI! Not looking like a fantastic week this week but as least it looks like being a loss:

Mon 12st 11.4
Tues 12st 11.4 (STS)
Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8
Sat 12st 10.8
Sun 12st 10.2 - -0.4 this week so far

Good Good BG just keep telling them scales to show a loss!!!

I keep saying to myself a loss is still a loss no matter how small wouldn't have lost this much on any other diet in this time scale!!!

Chin up BG, still going down and you have lost so much weight already that this may just be a blip as your body adjusts. Fingers crossed for a greater loss next week.

Yeah I know, it's just a bit frustrating to see the scales go down so slowly. On the other hand it's not like I don't feel quite good at this weight so I've lost the urgency to lose it quickly like I had before. I can feel reasonably good and take my time to get to goal at the same time, and to be honest it's not like I find this diet too difficult (mostly!) anyway.

Back