BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8
Sat 12st 10.8
Sun 12st 10.2 - -0.4 this week so far
Mon 12st 10.4 +0.2 (yawn!) only -0.2 so far this week! 2 days to go

Think about how far on you are and how little to goal u are. Oh n compare yourself to my weigh, one stage we were only a stone apart n now look where you are xx

How frustrating , hopefully you are due a big loss next week , sometimes this weight loss thing just makes no sense at all !! Fingers crossed for you x

Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8
Sat 12st 10.8
Sun 12st 10.2 - -0.4 this week so far
Mon 12st 10.4 +0.2
Tues 12st 10.2 - still at -0.4 - fingers crossed I can lose bit more at WI tomorrow!

:happy096::happy096:

keep going BG , youve come so far and you deserve to feel good about yourself

I agree 100% with phoenix - you are doing a marvellous job and being suportive to everyone on here too:D:D

Wed 12st 10.6 (at WI)
Thurs 12st 11.0
Fri 12st 11.8
Sat 12st 10.8
Sun 12st 10.2
Mon 12st 10.4
Tues 12st 10.2
Wed 12st 9.8lb (at WI today)

Not the best week in terms of weight loss as the scales have been up and down for some reason but I did manage to lose 0.8lbs and I suppose a loss is a loss. My body seems to be fighting against this after so long. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and see where I get to as I won't do this diet for a less than 1lb each week and that's 2 weeks out of the last 3 that I've had that.

Well done on the loss BG, have to admit i agree with what you are saying about giving it another couple of weeks, it must be fustrating you now after doing so well.

Maybe your metabolism needs a kick up the backside ;)

I'm sure my metabolism is rebelling as it started to rebel approaching Christmas too but I'll keep on going for another couple of weeks at least as for one thing I haven't decided what I want to do next and need to ensure I have a good plan around it :). If only we could see into the future. I'd be happy to take a bit of a break soon if I thought it would kickstart my metabolism but I don't want to do that if it won't.

And for any newbies please don't think that you'll get crappy losses also. I've been on this for a long time now and I'm also a slow loser. There are many more people who get much better losses than I do so gauge your potential losses by what they lose, not me :)

You must be coming up to 8 weeks solid without a break maybe u need a wee 'add a meal' week to kickstart your metabolisim again? Good luck with whatever u decide x

As a newbie I'd be more than happy to gauge my losses against yours BG, youve done so well! I think if you add a meal, but keep it controlled, you know you wont come out of ketosis but the extra protein and calories should help. Maybe give it a go to see if it helps.
Well done for not getting too downhearted though, you know its going to keep working sooner or later!

Mon 12st 10.4
Tues 12st 10.2
Wed 12st 9.8lb
Thurs 12st 9.8lb (STS)

BG, I agree with the others, if the weight loss doesn't pick up, you might want to consider an add a meal week. Still low carbing of course, but having a bit more than you are currently eating.

It is frustrating for you I know and if like me, you feel as if you are sacrificing quite a lot in sticking to the diet, just think of what you have achieved so far and all the folk you have inspired.

Good luck, really hoping things go your way in the days ahead.

wow im dreaming of 10 10 by the end of the month and you got a 9 already :)

well done , i know it feels really slow right now but we are like the tortoise and the hare and we all know who won that race

You have done so amazingly well you should be proud of yourself! I agree with the others that perhaps you need to begin adding low carb foods and perhaps see it as a period of readjustment to real eating. Perhaps your last stone may be slow to go but perhaps your body is trying to let you know that it is nearly there! May be worth trying to alter your focus to trying out different low carb recipes for a meal a day and aim to maintain and then hit it with 100% in a week or so??

Hi, I've just finished reading this section of your journey & wow! Congrats on your loss to date & I hope it picks up soon xo

Sent by Cupcake using HTC

I had a week of up and down Hun and I think my little cheat got my body moving again, I think we have lost about the same and prob started around the same time, I felt like my body was holding onto the weight and If it does that again I'm going up my calories as I'm sure that def got it all moving again good luck it really does get disheartening when you give 100% but don't see the losses like we used to but like me you will plod on and get there lol xx

Back