BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Strange BG ..never !!

hmm which challenge , first to see a new number on the scale
or 7 days of shakes only

well where are you at now becasue I weighed on Monday and was 10.11.8

Im weighing on Wednesday and feeling pretty good , so i think you are gonna lose ha ha

Thanks for last night... feeling a little more humabn today... tummy's still gurgling though...on the plus side... been calculating incorrectly... and I've lost 13lbs... at the START of Day 5... so will be interesting to see what the scales say but Tuesday AM!

Any shift on scales this morning? If not, get lots of dog walking done this weekend.... or another form of exercise... treat your OH! lol

Oh bloody hell - no treats for the OH! :D Dog walking it is then :). Yeah, scales dropped a bit for me this am. Sigh of relief!

Phoenix, it's the next number on the scales challenge. I wouldn't challenge you to a shakes only week - I know I'd lose that one as I don't think I can do shakes only again, not for a whole week. 4 months straight on choc shakes only on LT has bad associations for me! I'd possibly be able to do it during the week but know I'd cave at the weekend. Anyway I'm at 8.4 at the mo so am beating you now, but after a week on shakes who knows!

see youre doing really well thats practically half way
Ha well not quite a week of shakes , Im trying my best and so far 2 out of 3 days but it is the weekend and I very much doubt ill be able to miss my saturday night spag bol

So happy to see your scales are shifting for you BG - congrats!! I am smiling from ear to ear xxx

Yay glad those scales are going down :)

Glad the scales are moving again BG, everything says they should but I can empathise with it being disheartening when they don't.
Fingers crossed they carry on in the right direction now! x

Right, put the last 2 weeks behind me, good times start now! :)

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)

I'm ok with STS. To be honest I was more concerned that yesterday's WI was a freak and the scales would go up this morning so I'm more than happy to see them where they were yesterday.

I am so impressed with how you are doing on this. Inspiration centre, you, weasey and Phoenix to me - thanks for all your great posts, and thanks to every S & S person for the inspiration too x

BG, excellent to see things on the downward slope. You really are doing so well and I suppose the slower losses are just part and parcel of having lost nearly 5 stones forever. That really is amazing!

Thanks Frannie, sometimes it's frustrating but the diet is working I know that.

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Mon 12st 8.4lbs (STS) TOTM!

So TOTM hit today and I was STS. Would be good to show a loss tomorrow but just as happy for it to come on Wednesday when it's WI day.

As per usual with TOTM I was bl**dy starving today. Ended up having an Atkins snack bar at about 4pm. Was 8g carbs but to be honest it did the trick and stopped me from being hungry and craving anything else. Had my 'cook in the roasting bag' chicken and veg and feeling full and fine tonight :)

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Tues 12st 8.8lbs

Up a bit today. Either the extra bar I had yesterday or general TOTM bloatedness. WI tomorrow

BordersGirl said:
Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Tues 12st 8.8lbs

Up a bit today. Either the extra bar I had yesterday or general TOTM bloatedness. WI tomorrow

Know how your feeling bg. Ill keep eveything crossed for you that u have weight off for wi

Made it through today 100% with a shake, a bar, prawns and some veg stir fried in 1 cal spray and a spag bol to end the day. WI tomorrow. Whether TOTM lets go of some water weight by tomorrow morning is anyone's guess but I can't do anymore.

Back