BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

good luck with the seigh in tomorrow, TOTM is just one big bloated mess for me! Bet you have gone down a bit tomorrow - I hope so

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Mon 12st 8.4lbs (STS) TOTM!
Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)

So the scales were kind with me this am at WI and I lost a bit more. So that's 4lbs this week, but some of that was a bit of a gain from when I had my weekend break last week, so it's 2.4lbs less than where I got to before. Given how my losses have slowed that's a decent result for me. Now 1.2lbs to go to get to 5 stone lost, and my new S&S badge :)

BordersGirl said:
Made it through today 100% with a shake, a bar, prawns and some veg stir fried in 1 cal spray and a spag bol to end the day. WI tomorrow. Whether TOTM lets go of some water weight by tomorrow morning is anyone's guess but I can't do anymore.

Good luck for today! Hope you have weight off xx. My weigh in is tomorrow but its not looking good

no1mom23 said:
Good luck for today! Hope you have weight off xx. My weigh in is tomorrow but its not looking good

Well done BG wow only 1.2lb to go you must be so proud of yourself and youre gr8 motivation to the rest of us xx

OMG that's great, so glad things are on the move again for you now, you're pretty much at my goal weight for the wedding now! Can't wait to be where you are! x

wow well done , you are storming it , told you that you would thrash me
keep going like this and you will be at goal before you know it

4lbs is great, really well done! You must be so chuffed, keep it up :D

So what have you done differently this week?
Was it cutting out the bars?

Well done back on the move yay!

Just popping by to say hi, and well done BG, I kinda gave up on my diary in the first week or so. Still here tho going strong and enjoy catching up with your diaries! You're doing so well !

Well done on ur loss this week :D xx

well done I am so glad that the scales are moving for you again and that all your hard work is paying off:)

Hi hun.... Sorry to hijack your thread but i thought if anyone would know you would.....

Can we have chewing gum???

I emailed S&S a few days ago and they havn't answered me!!

Thanks hun!!! XXX

So what have you done differently this week?
Was it cutting out the bars?

I didn't actually cut out the bars - I just didn't have the BL bars, I stuck to different ones (S&S, Exante and Tesco). I have absolutely no idea if that made any difference at all but I doubt it so to prove the point I went back to having the BL bars today.

I think it's all just random! :)

Well done!! So glad things have started moving... and your perseverance is paying off!

I do think once women get to this stage, that exercise is the key to keeping the scales moving or that has been my experience anyway..

Nothing major! 20mins x 3 times a week... what I would say is if you can do this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, all the better! Just get the heart rate up... You then burn more calories (well, it will be fat stores in our case!) in the hour after than during that 20mins.. try it!

I know you'll read this and think 'does she know me at ALL?!' lol

He, yes I did read this and think exactly that :)

BordersGirl said:
I didn't actually cut out the bars - I just didn't have the BL bars, I stuck to different ones (S&S, Exante and Tesco). I have absolutely no idea if that made any difference at all but I doubt it so to prove the point I went back to having the BL bars today.

I think it's all just random! :)

Well let's hope the weight loss continues for you

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Mon 12st 8.4lbs (STS) TOTM!
Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Thurs ? - forgot to weigh - first time ever I think!
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)

My goodness you are doing amazingly well BG - what an accomplishment! Congratulations in nearly hitting a 5 stone loss xx

Back