BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

lol, maybe !!
Im spending more and more time on MFP the last few days , so might pack my bags and
move there before I get evicted for pretending to still be doing slim and save
I have still got about 100 packs though so will be using them til they run out , just not 100%

Hit 5 stone this morning!!

Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Mon 12st 8.4lbs (STS) TOTM!
Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Thurs ? - forgot to weigh - first time ever I think!
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sat 12st 6.0lbs (Hit 5 stone lost this morning!) :talk017:

So I hit 5 stone lost this morning and am 12st 6.0lbs. Rather surprising after going a bit off track yesterday and having around 950 calories but I'm still just in ketosis and the weight loss has given me some renewed enthusiasm this morning. A stone left to go before I get to my original goal although whether that's where I will settle who knows.

Oh, and I found a smiley for you phoenix :whacky068:

BordersGirl said:
Sat 12st 8.4lbs
Sun 12st 8.4lbs (STS)
Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sat 12st 6.0lbs (Hit 5 stone lost this morning!) :talk017:

So I hit 5 stone lost this morning and am 12st 6.0lbs. Rather surprising after going a bit off track yesterday and having around 950 calories but I'm still just in ketosis and the weight loss has given me some renewed enthusiasm this morning. A stone left to go before I get to my original goal although whether that's where I will settle who knows.

Oh, and I found a smiley for you phoenix :whacky068:

Thats fantastic BG 5stone wow. Im really hoping to get that much off but just taking one week at a time

Hope you and phoenix stay with the forum as i think everyone on here appreciates your help & advice : )

Well done Hun, 5 stones loss is amazing.
Wow. Am on awe.
Xx

Yeah !! Well done , you are smashing this now BG , please keep going , it is working for you and I totally admire your persistence and determination.

love my new smiley , heres one for you :superwoman:

you are my hero :D

Thanks Phoenix. Don't think I'm superwoman tho! Now, weasey, she's superwoman, she's lost over 100lbs! :eek:.

Every pound lost at the mo tho is harder than the one before it, or so it seems :). You do get a bit of renewed enthusiasm when you reach a goal tho. I just have 2 left now - 'into the 11s', and 'reached goal' :)

BG, just catching up with diaries, there are so many now that I think I will have a case of RSI if I reply to all...!

Anyway, your posts about CC and the evil carbs really made me laugh. But how well are you doing......5 stones!!!:eek: How brilliant is that:D

I understand exactly what you and Phoenix mean about shifting the last few pounds to get to goal (and it is only a few by comparison to what you have lost already). We are not carrying the weight around that we used to so will not expend the same energy and burn the same calories when carrying a lot less weight. Its brilliant that you have come so far though and to have only 14lbs to go to target is absolutely unbelievable. Can you imagine - nearly one third of you has disappeared!!

Roll on the 11s:D

Well done BG! What a milestone, you must be soooooooo pleased!
Keep it going, your goal is getting very near now!

So I just started using My Fitness Pal after seeing other people on here rave about it. I did download the app a while ago but never used it, but having put in my food for today I can see how useful it will be once in maintenance, and even now when I'm having a few extra 'bits' as I approach my goal as those little things can add up if you're not careful, and it tracks carbs etc so is uber useful. I've put in 800 calories as my target and hope that I can keep within that most days, and I should be under that during the week when I'm 100%.

lastdiet4me said:
well done hun! i hit my 5 stone on thursday ..well im 2lb over 5st and god it feels good..lol xx

Well done 2 u 2 xx i cant wait for the day i reach my 5st off

BordersGirl said:
So I just started using My Fitness Pal after seeing other people on here rave about it. I did download the app a while ago but never used it, but having put in my food for today I can see how useful it will be once in maintenance, and even now when I'm having a few extra 'bits' as I approach my goal as those little things can add up if you're not careful, and it tracks carbs etc so is uber useful. I've put in 800 calories as my target and hope that I can keep within that most days, and I should be under that during the week when I'm 100%.

Know what you mean. I used it today for the first & think it will be such a useful tool

Isn't it fab! It's so helpful especially on non plan days :-D I am finding it a little obsessive though! Hehe and thanks for the comment on my diary :-D xxx

Tues 12st 8.8lbs
Wed 12st 7.4lbs (WI day)
Fri 12st 7.4lbs (STS)
Sat 12st 6.0lbs (Hit 5 stone lost this morning!)
Sun 12st 6.0lbs (STS)

Actually I did see a 5.4 number on the scales this am as when I got up and weighed myself I went back to bed for an hour or so and weighed myself again when I got up (I'm sad like that!). I'm keeping the 6.0 though as that's the time I get up during the week. I'd like to lose the 0.6lbs by WI on Wed tho as that would take me to 2lbs this week which is what I'm aiming for.

Loving MFP. I just need to be disciplined and update it everyday but since I sit on the train every weekday I should have time to do it then. During the week I have pretty much the same thing during the day (shake and a bar) so it's really only the evening things I need to think about. 3 weeks and I should be in the 11s with any luck. Hopefully this side of Easter!

Good to hear how you get on with MFP. The Alizonners at goal say it's great. I've been tracking weight for 18 months on a nother system (can't remember what it's called) but will switch over to MFP when I start eating things other than veg on the 200g list and salad & herbs. I knwo when I've done WW it worked as long as I tracked. When I stopped because I was bored at the length of time it took, I regained without really noticing.

Good to see you are still moving the scales. I can't wait to join you at 160lbs!

Ali

Thanks Ali. I'm actually 174 on the scales at the mo, not quite at 160 yet. I'm thinking that I won't be happy at 160 however so might reassess that when I get there. Something in the 10s might be better for me. I really only set it at 160 as that meant I would have lost 6 stone in total which sounded a huge amount at the time, but now that I'm a stone away another half stone or so doesn't seem that daunting.

Ali ,the mfp tracker is alot easier and quicker than the ww one
it has the s and s packs on it so you could use it already if thats what you are doing

MFP Rules! Make sure you add me Elemental8181 :)

I always worry that someone is going to see my diary and tell me off lol. I love that it tells me off when i put too few calories in tho and i love when i have technically burned more cals than i have eaten!! :D

Back