BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

Ha, thank you, but less of the 'wide' if you please ;)

WI this morning and down to 12st 2.4lbs. Pleased with that as it's a 2.6lb loss this week. So very nearly in the 160s and then the 11s. 10.4lbs to go! I'd only recorded a 0.8lb loss this week up until yesterday so that just shows how random it all is :)

And it now says that I've lost 30% of my body weight :)

wow 30% of your body weight is just outstanding! congrats to the fab losses but congrats and a huge thank you for sticking with it when things get tough, its a massive inspriation to all of us and i have to say thinking about your diary and tarateals is when what bought me back here after a tough 5 week break......

you really show us what we can do, and yes sometimes its hard, but then life can be that way, what we have to do is NOT GIVE UP! we have to keep trying and one day we will get there, if we give up the weight goes back on!

thanks BG xxxx ((((( big hugs)))))

Twinks x

Great loss BG - so pleased for you!

wowsers , that was a sudden drop , or have i been asleep , lol

well done , you have done such an amazing job BG, and 11lb is such a small number , you must look back and wonder how on earth you did it :)

Fantastic news BG - wahey! Not far to go not hey xxxxx

Well don again BG, (commented on MFP) must admit I'm slacking a bit on here, very addicted to MFP I love it, watching my progress.

You've done so well xx

Thanks guys! I'm really happy today. I was expecting a really crappy loss this am as I had only lost 0.8lbs up until yesterday but I was rewarded this morning. I did do a double take I admit as I couldn't believe my eyes. There I was hoping for a small loss to take me to 1lb lost this week. Really feeling within touching distance of the 11s now and pretty near my goal too. Now should I aim for the 10s instead while I'm on a roll ....? :D

Woooohooooo! As always, dear BG, you are a great example to those of us shedding in your wake! Fabulous!

To be 11 or to be 10? Well...that requires a serious assessment of your face and body considering the best balance for you, and also working out if you will be happy on the calorie allowance at 10st or 11stone. What is sustainable long term and will look best?

Only you can decide, lovely BG. When you do, let us know! You know e'll be here rooting for you any which way.

Ali

I wasn't going to record mid week WIs anymore but I reached the 160s this morning so had to update my stats :). Currently 169.6lbs, with 9.6lbs to go. I'm delighted with that! I've been using MFP this last 2 weeks and I really feel that it has helped me make better choices. I upped my calorie allowance to 800 calories a couple of weeks before that and I thought I was counting everything just fine in my head but sometimes I think it went a little awry, especially in the carb department and MFP helps me to make an informed decision about whether to have something before I jump in and scoff it :).

MFP tells me that my calorie intake is too low (yeah, yeah :rolleyes:) but it also tells me that I will weigh 160lbs in 5 weeks. I think it'll take a bit longer than that as I'm having a break for Easter week so expect to take the following week getting back into ketosis and losing the Easter gain, but I hope that I can be at goal by mid May or something. We'll see. I still intend to lose some more to allow for weight gain when I come out of ketosis as my maintenance plan is going to be low GL rather than low carb, and I'd also like to see BMI 25 if I can but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm taking each pound as it comes. 6 stone seemed pretty daunting when I started but I'm almost there now, so what's another stone on top of that? :)

Well done BG. You really seem to have got your head around what works for you and how to maintain in the future. You are so inspirational to the rest of us at the moment with your positive posts and being so near to your goal. You have good reason to be really proud of yourself! (note to self - must try to have a look at MFP and see if it can help me and I can work out how to use it!!)
Keep it up .....You are so nearly there now!

You're doing fantastically! I love MFP too - allows me to take complete control of my diet and what I choose to have irrespective of what the plan says. I think it will be an invaluable tool during maintenance.

Back