BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

You are really inspiring BordersGirl, you've done so well! I remember weighing less than you before s&s became as busy as it is now, I've gained and you've continued losing. I'll try not to get the green eyed monster :p

Being your lowest ever is fantastic - well done you!

TOTM is a nightmare! Who would be a woman! You are doing so well :)

Thanks all! I'm still STS as of this am. Looks like it's gonna make me wait until the weekend to show a loss. Fingers crossed eh! :)

It'll come BG!

Well the weekend hasn't been good on the weight loss front so far. After 6 days of STS I gained 0.8lbs this am! grr! I had 900 calories yesterday instead of my normal 800 but that's hardly pushing the boat out and my carbs were ok. Just have to hope for some sort of a loss before Wed WI now. Frustrated or not I'm going to keep plugging away!

As if 100 calories would make a difference , clearly water weight :)
This diet makes us totally paranoid you know :psiholog:

Last edited:
Yeah I know, it's bloody frustrating tho!

Well the weekend hasn't been good on the weight loss front so far. After 6 days of STS I gained 0.8lbs this am! grr! I had 900 calories yesterday instead of my normal 800 but that's hardly pushing the boat out and my carbs were ok. Just have to hope for some sort of a loss before Wed WI now. Frustrated or not I'm going to keep plugging away!

I'm in the same boat hun and am encouraged by your resolve. I've had 12 days STS now but I'm not caving either :) Hope you get a woosh by Wednesday WI. Mine's Monday and I can't see a 24hour miracle happening x

I've had a lot of STS over the last few weeks. Sometimes your body just needs a bit of time to adjust. It'll come.

hey! BG your whoosh will come I'm sure! You have so little to lose now that those little fat cells are just clinging on. Hang in there, and they will go! Not long until Wednesday!

Well no scales movement for 11 days on the trot now :( and at my weekly WI this morning I stayed the same. I suppose it had to happen at some point as I've done this diet for nearly 9 months and never had a STS before. Hanging in there and hoping for a loss next week. Would like to get within my last stone (15.8lbs to go at the mo).

You are so due a whoosh. I have recently reduced my stepped up calories from 800 to 750 and this seems to be helping me - probably an illusion because why would 50 cals make any difference?!

Back