Bored With Meals

hbooth22

ive been on a low calorie diet for 3 weeks now and im bored with what im eating already!! Any low calorie, easy to make meal ideas? Any will be welome! :D

a lot of quorn and veg lol. im trying to stick to what i know but im losing the will to live lol. im the kind of person who needs excitement or i will just lose interest! x

Sorry I'm a bit late getting back to this, damn essay deadlines :)

How about things like stir frys, or home made egg fried rice with veggies and low cal spray?
I'm also obsessed with the laughing cow extra light cheese triangles on toast. I make all the normal stuff I would eat, but just reduce the amount of anything high calorie in the dish (so if I have a pasta bake I make sure I only have a little bit of pasta, but loads of the veggies and sauce or whatever). I could probably go on forever with suggestions, I think I think about this too much, but I enjoy my food!
Every recipe can be tweaked to be lower cal. The slimming world recipes are good for inspiration, but can be even lower cal if you just tweak them slightly.

oooooh im ecxcited now, i never thought of it like that! thank you, i might actually stick to my diet now!! x

Try food replacement... after two weeks you will be fantasising about anything and everything and the simplest meal will seem like heaven!:D

I tried cambridge diet last year, I didn't want to eat, and definitely wasn't hungry, but stopped after about a month because I was seriously rediculously obsessed with food.
If i added a meal for the day I'd obsess about how I would cook my chicken and what salad/veggies to have it with.

thank you :) will have a look when i get home from work. i really appriciate everyone's help! :) x

Back