Bored!

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im upto the end of my 4th week now and im getting bored of shakes and water and would love to sit down with my family for a nice evening meal. (Iv still got 2 months left on exante.) Does anyone else have this problem? what do you do?

Introduce WS days, u can still lose weight on it, i add the occasional meal in for social situations and I will be doing WS once I've lost 2 stone to lose the further 2 stone. It's better to do this than to cave in.

oh i wont cave it thats for sure!! not sure i even want to eat but im just bored.

ive introduced ws days but only every now n then its not stoped me losing weight still 16lbs down. i just tend to stick to meat n a little side salad i find the diet more managable. how much u lost now pizzel? x

well 18lbs but not officially till tomorrow. well done on your loss :)

well done on your loss and making it through 4 weeks pizzle!!

shouldn't week 5 be your AAM now anyway? i'm sure there is an exante recipies thread here for a bit of variety... :)

I get bored too but the results seem to make it so worthwhile and its not for life.
Add a meal days (instead of weeks) seems to help too.
GSQ

well i haven't eaten iv just carried on as normal. Just think im having one of those days!

pizzle84 said:
well i haven't eaten iv just carried on as normal. Just think im having one of those days!

Well done Its tough - Just thought. Being fat is very very boring!

GSQ

Well done Its tough - Just thought. Being fat is very very boring!

GSQ

Well said GSQ :p. And well done for carrying on - the numbers on the scales will make it all worthwhile :)

Back