Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Size 16 jeans and new smaller gym top. I had to ask the shop assistant if i needed a bigger size but she said no, it fit perfect :) was weird not wearing loose clothes at the gym just now. But felt quite comfortable!

Oh and the amount of jumping i did in training today. Thought i was gonna die lol.

ForumRunner_20120510_175440.jpg

Maybe the boost of calories did you good in some strange round about way! Great news on the jeans :)

Must have done!

Lol thats what i thought when i saw myself. I look so much slimmer in tighter fitting clothes. I usually stick to loose stuff.

Yeah, it's quite surprising. I wear lot's of baggy stuff thinking it covers me up, but when I put tighter, better fitting stuff on I actually look like I have a figure under it! :)

Haha i think im getting a figure?

Bostik said:
Haha i think im getting a figure?

Getting?! You've got! :D you look fab you must be so pleased!

Lol thanks.

Hmm that loss disappeared even though i ate well yesterday and went gym. So STS this week. Im okay with that though. Not gonna be counting til Monday now. Staff night out tonight. Birthday party tomorrow. And Sunday is hangover day. There's no point me counting when im drinking. Back on track from Monday for sure. Hopefully go to the gym Monday evening too. Start counteracting all the calories!

Agh feel like death this morning. Drank far too much whiskey. Last night with my whiskey goggles though i remember thinking i was looking quite good! First time ever! :) need to get through the feeling sick bit and get ready for my mates party in a bit. Train up to nottingham. Should be a good night :)

Listen to you Miss social life!!! :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun, hope the hangover goes soos, although I'm sure it will back again tomorrow morning! LOL xx

Lol hardly! I haven't been drunk in so long that i was already feeling it after a couple of drinks last night. That might have also been cos i was on doubles all night lol. Really need to get ready but can't get out of bed lol. So comfy!

You are hardcore :D have a great night in Notts!

I'm so glad I've never had a hangover, don't think I'd cope very well! Sat on the train now feeling VERY sick and not handling it very well, can't imagine how I'd be with a hangover lol Hope you're feeling better now, have a great night!

I dont have proper hangovers. I did once a couple of months back but thats it. Just feel a bit sick and ugh usually. Once i experienced a proper one, never want to ever again!

I had never had a hangover in my life. I thought i was invincible, i could drink anything and be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. I turned 26 and bam! I just have to look at a glass of red wine and i get a headache! Luckily gin and vodka (not together) aren't too bad but i still feel a bit worse for wear the next day.

Oh god I get monster hangovers. Some just headache-y type ones that need constant munchies to keep them happy others that mean I'm a shaking, jelly legged, don't even let me smell food mess! Not fun! Always have done although past couple of years they have been 2 day affairs, god job I don't have much of a social life anymore :D

Shush squeezy, I'm 26 this year!!!

Back