Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I'm struggling to pick a goal weight too :( go for the top end of healthy for your height then see how you feel maintaining for a bit. You can always get back on the wagon lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing. Seems like the most sensible thing really.

Sounds like you've had some tough choices shoved under your nose lately, but sounds like you have made some really good decisions, yay you!!! x

Lol dunno about that! Thanks :)

Today is my first one hour session with the personal trainer. I am dreading the pain tomorrow already! Haha.

Wow, the session with the trainer was hard. Feel good now though but I am sooo dreading the pain when I wake up lol. It was like a minute of squats and two minutes on the treadmill. A minute of some other strength thing I can't remember its name and two minutes on the treadmill. And so on. The sweat was pouring off me! So glad I did it!

Well done!!

welldone on the personal trainer id love one haha!!
For a healthy weight i advise visiting the doctor, as for me im ment to according to BMI be less than im aiming for.
Im aiming for around 10-10.7 to maintain allowing me half a stone to play with! Iv maintained at 10.2 before but struggled and managed 10.7 so much better so allowing myself around there! This is not classified as a healthy weight for me im still overweight at this weight but when i am this size i maintain a size 8-10 clothes! I was lower before 9.10 but totally struggled there. Im happy with my 10-10.7 and with discussion with doctor/dietician agreed im silly attempting to be something im not going to be and she doesnt think its realistic to go mainly by bmi (Hope this makes sense and helps a little)

Yeah thanks :) I was thinking that too. Especially cos BMI doesn't take everything into account that should be. Hopefully the doctor will prove useful.

I'm not even hurting today really so I am really glad. And thinking about yesterdays session, I am quite proud of myself. I never thought I would be able to do stuff like that but I actually can and I done it all :) I am looking forward to being stronger and fitter :)

Hello :) Just wanted to say how lucky you are having a personal trainer! I will be following your diary (trying to catch up on everyone's), good luck xxx

Wow, you must be fit if you don't hurt after that session... I'd probably have keeled over and died... you don't even ache... amazing!!! x

That is the thing! I am not fit at all! First time I've been to the gym in my life. I used to have a treadmill at home. Used it for a bit and the novelty wore off and I was like never again haha. The cat used it more cos he used to like hitting the emergency wire that dangles off it :D I dunno if I wasn't doing it right or what? I'm gonna ask him next week. Why didn't it hurt?? :( That's when I know it is working haha.

TOTM got me tonight. Chocolate. Lots of it. Still under my cals though so at least that's something!

Just been to the gym. Weighed in. A STS this week. Was really disappointed cos on Wednesday when I went to the session with the trainer, it showed a 2lb loss. And then today nothing. Then I thought maybe it was to do with muscle building due to strength training cos I read that happens. And then I remembered oh yeah, TOTM so obviously it must be that. Still a bit disappointed, but at least it didn't go up!

I've noticed I can go on things in the gym on higher levels and stuff now and I'm burning a lot more calories! Really pleased about that!

Boooo to totm ruining everything!!! but yay to being fitter!!! x

TOTM sucks :( but wiooooo to you miss gym bunny!!!! Glad your enjoying it!!! I used to find that a PT session crippled me the next day but as being crippled isn't really a good thing I wouldn't worry about the absence of total agony!!! An I doubt your PT will be going 'easy' on you!! The sadistic streak is a job requirement for them lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So pleased for you. It must feel great when you notice yiur fitness levels going up. :D Well done you. Like you say TOTM is deffo what has caused your STS. Next week will be a different story. xx

Thanks guys :) Lol, I am sure he wasn't going easy on me! I was dripping with sweat during the session!

Finally ordered some electronic kitchen scales today! I have just been sorta figuring out weights for myself. Tryna overestimate rather than underestimate. Then the other night I had pasta and seen the scales we do have and thought lemme measure it and see if I have been guessing right. Turns out I have been giving myself too little pasta for what I have been putting down. Must be the same with everything. Gonna be odd weighing everything out!

I loves my scales, know exactly where I stand with what is being shovelled in my gob!!! x

Back