Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

I'm with Kirsty - to hell with what others think!! You're most probably never going to see these people again, so even if they do think something of your food choice then that's there problem. Not yours.

Too many people sacrifice so much of their own happiness, do things that they don't even like, eat things that they don't even want, just to impress people they don't even know.

Be strong ladies!! :D

Ended up eating out and getting very drunk celebrating exam results to yesterday was a disaster caloriewise! Today I have been within cals but feel like I could eat a horse as I started my period today so it has been constant eating! Hate TOTM! :mad:

Ended up eating out and getting very drunk celebrating exam results to yesterday was a disaster caloriewise! Today I have been within cals but feel like I could eat a horse as I started my period today so it has been constant eating! Hate TOTM! :mad:

Keep your chin up hun. :D

Lol TOTM sucks donkey balls :) it's such a miserable time and the good news is? We get to do it aaaaaallllll again next month!!! Lucky us eh? Don't eat the scabby horse!! Maybe go for a gentle walk (it helps with the cramps) then use what you burn for a bit of you time!! A bit of choc in bed with a good book maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol TOTM sucks donkey balls :) it's such a miserable time and the good news is? We get to do it aaaaaallllll again next month!!! Lucky us eh? Don't eat the scabby horse!! Maybe go for a gentle walk (it helps with the cramps) then use what you burn for a bit of you time!! A bit of choc in bed with a good book maybe?

Sod time of the month, that sounds perfct anytime!!!!! :D

I lost a 1lb this week! Which means I've now lost 10% of my starting weight! :D I am soooo happy!

So surprised as this was such a bad week. If you look at my MFP diary, I drank so much that my cals are ridiculous!

BUT I weighed at home. Normally I weigh at the gym in the evening. I'm not a morning person with the gym. And I really wanted to weigh in the morning to get a better judgement of my weight before eating. So got the scales out at home. They are electronic as well which the ones at the gym are not. And I was wearing different clothes (PJs, not gym kit), so this all may have made the difference. I stepped on a few times to make sure and the same number came up everytime so I am just going with it and gonna use this scale from now on.

Well done. 1lb is fab, especially when you thought you had done so bad. Well done :D

Yes thats great Bostik :) :)

I think early morning is best. You get an accurate reading before you start taking water in etc.

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Cos I always used to go gym after I ate so all that was still in me when I was weighing. This way it's before everything so it should be more accurate :)

I get up brush my teeth, go to the loo and then weigh myself. :D

I usually weigh anything up to 3lb heavier by bedtime!! Changing the time you weigh can lead to utter despair haha !!!

Still not been able to get back into this properly. Been feeling constantly hungry so always picking at something or snacking on something. Staying within cals but still feel I am snacking way too much. Also, not been to the gym since Wednesday :mad: Need to get back on this!

Still not been able to get back into this properly. Been feeling constantly hungry so always picking at something or snacking on something. Staying within cals but still feel I am snacking way too much. Also, not been to the gym since Wednesday :mad: Need to get back on this!

I think what you need is a massive motivational boost!!! :D

You were loving the gym before hun, so I think it's time you got yourself back into it. Think about your shrinking body and all those fantastic off the shelf clothes you are gonna be able to wear. You are doing SO well, it doesn't seem fair to give up now. You have had a few days of chilling out and not worrying, and now it's time to get back into the swing of things and loose even more weight.

Come on Bostik, you can do it!! :party0019:

Thanks hun :) Dunno. Just had lunch and actually felt proper full from it for the first time in like a week and didn't immediately think I could do with some crisps or summat so maybe I'm going back to not being hungry all the time? TOTM ending too so might be that also. Getting myself off to the gym tonight. NO EXCUSES!

Well done on losing 10% that's excellent, think about how far you have come and don't undo all your hard work, I know I can't really give advice with how s**t I've been on my diet, but I'm struggling like mad and not really lost anything, so feel like I've not really started, you don't want to put on the weight you've lost, use that for motivation.xxx

Course you can give advice! We all know how difficult it is! And you'll get back on it properly when you're back from your holiday! You'll see the pounds drop off then :)

Well done on your loss, you're doing so well. Now off to the gym with you! You know you'll feel better afterwards.

Maybe try a new class at the gym? Change is as good as a rest an all that? It's ok to have the odd day when you really don't feel the gym love tho Hun. Only crazy ppl like going every day!!!!

Back