Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Go my results! I passed my masters with commendations! What I am thrilled about is getting a distinction in my dissertation! So flipping happy! :D

Thanks girls! :D I'm still in shock lol!

Haha, I can't wait to celebrate. Just trying to get better first cos I don't think it's gonna help lol.

Haha I was always a firm believer in that. Until I went out to eat last week and had a drink and realised I probably shouldn't have :(

Fantastic result Bostik!!! Well done!!!
Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks hun :)

Had a sneak at the scales today... looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :)

Lost 2.8lbs! This brings me to the 13's! And I have lost 3 stones since I started :D!

Thanks girls! I'm really happy :D Just wish I could actually tell on myself! Wanna look in the mirror and actually be able to see wow I am getting closer to being a normal weight rather than just seeing myself as when I was way bigger. Hopefully I'll be able to notice more soon :)

You're having a great week with weight loss and results. Well done you.

I'm sure you'll start seeing yourself as you now are in the mirror soon, it takes a while for the brain and eyes to make the connection.

Managed to freak myself out about excess skin again. My tummy is already all wrinkly from losing over 4 stones so quickly at the start of the year. My bingo wings are terrible also. Just ordered loads of vitamins and exfoliators and bio oil and lotions. I'm willing to try anything to see even a little improvement! Gonna keep strength training too and hopefully order 30 Day Shred. Just need to find some suitable weights first!

Back