Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Had a bit of a sh*t week this week. Think breaking up with my boyfriend really hit me on Saturday (my birthday) and it all went a bit downhill from there. Wasn't gonna count all week. Then decided no I should count cos I'm just doing this cos I'm feeling sh*t. Then basically ended up counting but missed stuff off anyway so I am hoping for a STS tomorrow if I am very lucky!

Another reason I didn't want to count or be on here or anything was that now about 5 people have asked my mum if she thinks I am anorexic/bullemic. I definitely am not! And I find it incredibly rude and upsetting that people ask that! Just because I am putting the effort in and actually doing something about my weight rather than wishing it away or something, doesn't mean it has to be something negative! Really makes me angry.

Weighing in tomorrow as usual. See what the damage is. Then back on track from this week :)

Oh hun sorry to hear you're so sad! Hope you enjoyed your b'day tho :)

As for the morons who would bring up eating disorders, they need to get a grip!!! These disorders are a mental illness and just because you have done something positive about your health and been successful at it gies them NO right to be insensitive!

I always find people are threatened when you succeed in something they can't do themselves so try and take it for a backwards compliment that your efforts have been noticed :D

Keep your chin up you are an inspiration to me and many others!!! I'm here if you need to talk :) xx

So sorry things are shi**y right now hun. Hope your birthday was good though and you did something nice with your friends,
I was begining to wonder where you were, but no wonder you didn't want to come on.
Betterforever is right, people feel threatned and get very jealous when someone is doing something amazing like you, and ends up being really succesful at it. It is completley rude and out of order for people to make comments like that, but unfortunatley there will always be idiots out there like that.

The main thing is hun that you are happy. You are loosing weight, changing your lifestyle for the better and making yourself healthier. Let them make their stupid comments, we know how healthy and sensible you are being and so do you, so sod em'!!!

I look up to you and how amazingly well you are doing, don't let a few comments mindles comments bring you down.

Lot's of love hun xxx :)

Thanks a lot guys :) Yeah, I am feeling much more positive this week. I just couldn't believe how rude it was! Like I know at one point I was genuinely worried about a friend because she was suddenly becoming skin and bones. But I would never go up to her or her sister and be like is she not eating or throwing up her food or something? It's incredibly rude!

STS this week. Deserved a gain really! Did get an inch off my waist :) Back on track this week :)

Just sat and had three Time Outs. Three. And I don't know why. I don't like chocolate much even. I know to draw a line under it and that. But I don't know why I did it. There was no reason. Pretty annoyed with it actually.

Thing is, they were probably just asking because they were concerned rather than trying to be horrible about it. It probably wasn't the best way to go about things but it would only have been because they care I'm sure. The time outs were yesterday, new day today, onwards and upwards!

Today has started bad. Just don't feel motivated at all. Just had a buttery white chocolate cookie and just want more. Feel like eating a load of crap. Gonna try my best to keep on track. Im soooo close to getting into the 12 stones and being only overweight for the first time in most of my life

Noooo don't do it! Come on, you know that you've got more motivation in there somewhere, just drag it out, you can do it!

Sometimes these cravings just happen, and there's no explanation. Don't do it though hun, you know how much getting into those 12's means to you. Just think about how hard you have worked to get to where you are. You really don't need to eat crap!!

Try and stay strong, you've done so well! It's chocolate that you want? Would an options hot chocolate help the craving? It's what i have when i need a chocolate/sweet fix. Plus the heat of the drink makes you feel full.

good luck
x

Yeah I know. Gonna try my best. I know it'll feel worse than it does now if I give in. It's just so annoying. I was watching Fat Families this morning. And instead of motivating me to get back into gear, it just made me think I've lost so much weight already and I have so much left to go. Everything is just demotivating me. Why can my sister eat like 5 cookies and chocolate cakes and chocolates and an ice cream and whatever else she's gobbling all at the same time and I have to worry about one cookie! And it's like I don't even want those things :s I've not got a sweet tooth at all. But right now those are the things I wanna eat. So odd. But I KNOW I want this. So just gonna try my hardest to get through it and keep working at it :) And avoid those bloody cookies downstairs!

I know that feeling! I hate people who can eat what they want and not have it affect them!

Lifeizsweet - nope. I think that's how I've stayed on track all this time. I eat what I want, just in smaller portions. That's also why I don't understand this!

Still not caved in! I need to get back to the gym soon I think. I downloaded Couch to 5k app for my phone. I thought when I start going gym again now I feel I have more energy and don't feel as ill, it'll be more motivating if I have something to follow.

Also probably gonna stop with the personal trainer as going to the private hospital here to try and see what is wrong with me this week. Won't be able to afford to keep training for a while. So wanna get 30 day shred to do. Alternate days between the two, so one day c25k, the next 30ds. Hopefully working towards something like that will keep me motivated :)

Well done! What do you need to go to the hospital for? Tell me its none of my business if you don't wan to say!

Gonna see the gastro summat or other. Deals with tummy stuff. Basically I've been ill for like a year. Got a lot worse since beginning September. And now my doctor has decided it's all in my head when it isn't so I'm having to go private instead. Got my appointment on Wednesday.

lifeizsweet said:
Good luck with the appointment - hopefully they can give you answers.

Hope everything goes well on Wednesday. I really hope they can get to the bottom of it all, it's horrible when you are poorly for such a long time and no one seems to have any answers or help for you. I speak from experience.
Well done for not giving in. xx

Squeezyweezy said:
Hope everything goes well on Wednesday. I really hope they can get to the bottom of it all, it's horrible when you are poorly for such a long time and no one seems to have any answers or help for you. I speak from experience.
Well done for not giving in. xx

Thanks hun. Yeah very very frustrating! Especially being told it is in your head!

Back