Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

My gym shuts at 10pm lol. We (me, OH and kids) only use it for swimming as its something we can all do. The idea is to use the gym when we have lost a bit more, and use it to tone up.

Quite time at our gym is after 7pm, hardly anyone in and more often than not we have the pool to ourselves. It's not a big gym or pool and it's attached to a hotel.

Oh cool. Mine doesn't have a pool. But is 24 hours which is useful :)

It's the universal NY fitness regime!

Your doing fab with C25K Bostik!!!!
Hope your not coming down with something :-(

Thanks hun

Hiya :) I've eaten something for lunch and now feel sick. But throat hurts less today so hope it just goes!

Fingers crossed its on it's way and u feel better soon :)

Ate a lot more today than yesterday so thats a good sign. And throat hurts a little less.

Glad you're starting to feel a little better. Being ill at this time of year is horrible, it seems to take so much longer to get over it, hope you get rid of that last little bit soon!

Done c25k week 5 day 1 today :D struggled a little but was fine :)

Good job, especially so early!

Lol nah not early. Done it last night but only got round to posting this morning.

Was meant to go running today but drove to the airport and was stuck in traffic cos of an accident so was back real late and knackered. Definitely tomorrow :)

I'm sure one day off won't hurt, you've been doing it every other time!

I know. Was just disappointed cos was looking forward to it like a weirdo.

2lbs off for me this week! :D 175.4lbs! I have actually reached the weight I should be according to the Dukan site. I thought this would be maybe where I stop when I first seen it. Now I definitely know it isn't :)

Wow, well done hun. I can't wait to reach my Dukan goal. You are amazing!! xxx

Fantastic, well done! I'm aiming for my Dukan weight too and I'll decide where to go when I get there.

Yeah, I've always been big so never thought of myself getting to a healthy BMI and getting that small. Still don't really. So aimed for that. But now I know I don't wanna stop here. 26.4lbs til I actually have a healthy BMI. Seems so bloody close it's weird lol :)

Back