Bostik's Finally Doing It :)

Exactly! Just under 2 stones. It seems mental thinking about it. I remember standing on the scale and seeing 22 stones and just thinking how the hell am I gonna lose that flipping much weight?? and getting another packet of crisps!

Thank you hun :)

C25k week 5 day 2 done! Two 8 minute runs! Dunno how i did it but somehow i did lol. Training on Saturday so got my 20 minute run on Monday. Bit scared of that one lol

You are doing amazing Bostik!!!! You most certainly are an inspiration :)

You will be so proud of yourself when you complete your 20 min run. It is a huge milestone. Just remember it is just as much a mental challenge as a physical one. You will do it...!!

Congrats on ur loss :) and well done on your C25K, I did my first 1 on Wednesday night and I'm not joking my legs are in agony lol I really struggled which suprised me as I thought I was much fitter than that. oh well will try again tomorrow and see if im any better. Does it get harder all week or as youi get used to it it kinda has the same level of hardness lol if you get me?

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Congrats on ur loss :) and well done on your C25K, I did my first 1 on Wednesday night and I'm not joking my legs are in agony lol I really struggled which suprised me as I thought I was much fitter than that. oh well will try again tomorrow and see if im any better. Does it get harder all week or as youi get used to it it kinda has the same level of hardness lol if you get me?

Malibu xx
Well done for starting! It's great! I usually found first session alright or a bit hard. Second session hardest. Then by the third day i was flying through it and knowing im ready for the next week. They have designed it so well :) just stick with it :)

My darling Bostik, can you please send me a little spell that will give me your determination and gusto. Just so I can get into the bloomin swing of things. I really think it would help. LOL :) xx

Haha. Hmmm. I just tell myself I am doing it and I am fine! When I am running, it's kinda long having to run for 8 minutes. As in time wise, more than difficulty. So I just keep reminding myself I am fine. I am not struggling much. I can and will do this. And I do it.

Food wise, I dunno. My appetites not so great what with being ill so that's not been too hard really. But on days that it is, I just keep thinking about how much I want this. How I've had to earn it so I flipping deserve it. So there's no point having whatever it is now if I don't have the calories. And then try and fit it in the next days calories instead. Don't restrict yourself too much and you'll be fine. There is nothing I have not let myself have that I wanted. I just make it work in my calories :) It doesn't have to be hard if you don't let it :)

Training session today. Definitely felt he'd made me step it up today. Was so hard. And im aching all over! Can definitely feel my fitness has improved so much over the last year though :)

Now that it has dawned on me how close I am to being at a normal BMI, it's a bit weird. Feel a bit impatient about it all. Feel like but how can it be so close when I still feel so huge? My thighs are still like massive! My bingo wings are ridiculous. I can see my tummy is getting smaller, but that is about it. I dunno. Just doesn't seem right or something? Like I still have soooo far to go!

Gonna maybe up my strength training I think. My mum comes to the gym with me. And she always walks for longer than my runs. So hopefully after my run I can do some strength stuff while I'm waiting for her.

Sounds a good plan Bostik. Strength training will be great for toning :)

I was going to suggest getting some strength training in. I think you'll see a big difference if you do. I can recommend kettle bells! Most of the workouts are a great mix of cardio and strength, people usually see very good inch loss with them.

I was going to suggest getting some strength training in. I think you'll see a big difference if you do. I can recommend kettle bells! Most of the workouts are a great mix of cardio and strength, people usually see very good inch loss with them.

I can second this. I've only just started with kettlebells and boy do you feel it after a session!

Definitely gonna i think. Im doing 3 runs a week and one training session. Could maybe use two more days for kettlebells. Then ill still have a rest day? Will have a think

You always leave me lovely replies to my thread so I thought I would come along and say a massive well done for all your weight loss! Actually in awe of that level of willpower. :)

Aww thanks chick. I surprise myself too, trust me!

Hello again lovely :) your doing amazingly! Send me some of your healthy ways lol I totally cannot Fail at this losing lark again. I want to be like you guys lol :)

Back