bottles diary

beccabottle

So.. thought i best start keeping a diary, little bit about me i'm a 21 year old college student, i go to college mon-wed and then have the other 4 days of the week for my own time and what not

been a yo yo dieter for most of my teens but since i've started college again after a year out i've decided i really need to lose weight, i'm more motivated especially as the majority of my college friends are on weight watchers too! i'm in a long distance relationship and i think when i go down to sheffield to see my OH that is when i will probably go off the wagon a bit!

i got weighed and attended my first meeting last wednesday (27th jan) and weighed 2stone more than i expected, so i am currently on 28 points, though i often struggle to eat all these, however i am adjusting so its all good

anyway enough about me, god i don't half waffle on!

soo today i have had to eat so far (may have a snack in a bit)..

Breakfast:

2 crumpets with utterly butterly [2 points]

Dinner:

Prawn salad (2table spoons of kidney beans, celery, red onion, cherry tomatos, beetroot and 16 king prawns) [2 points, 1for kidney beans, 1 for prawns!]
WW fromage frais [1 point]

Snacks while at college:
2 bags of monster munch [1.5 x 2 = 3 points]
an apple [0.5 points]
2 satsumas [0.5 points]
a banana [1.5 points]

Tea
WW chicken tikka masala [6.5 points]
2 slices of nimble bread [0.5 x 2 = 1 point]
3 cream crackers [0.5 x 3 = 1.5 points]
1 tbs philidelphia light [1 point]

Total points so far today

So realistically i should have atleast more 3 points tonight

day 2 of my diary and i have lost 3.5lbs, hoped for a bit more but hey ho, my TOTM this week so maybe if this wasn't the case i'd have lost more. Anyway that's old news now and i have to look to the future, i.e. next weigh in!

Breakfast

woke up 5 mins before i was meant to go to college, so slept in so no breakfast for me this morning :sigh:

Dinner

Cheese and pickled onion sandwich [2 points]
  • 2 slices of nimble bread [0.5x2=1point]
  • pickled onion [0 points]
  • utterly butterly, 1tea spoon [1 point]
WW fruity fromage frais [1 point]
bag of monster much [1.5 points]

Snacks at College

2 satsumas [0.5 points]
1 apple [0.5 points]
3 cream crackers [0.5x 3 = 1.5 points]
2 dairylea triangles [1x2 = 2 points]
slice of maltloaf [1.5 points]

Tea

medium chicken breast, roasted with garlic [2.5 points]
portion of WW chips [2 points]
portion of coweslow [3 points]
salad - cherry tomatos, beetroot and table spoon of kidney beans [0.5 points]
2 table spoons of garlic mayo [1x2 = 2 points]
maltloaf [1.5 points]

Total so far 22/28

first minor stumble!

so today i faced my biggest test.. going out for dinner (or lunch as most people call it!) anyway i think i did ok, and just guesstimated my points for what i had.

Didn't have breakfast again, as its my day off college and therefore never work up til 11.30 and was getting picked up for dinner at 12.30, so no time!

Dinner

Chicken and salad baguette with mayo [10 points?]
Bag of monster munch [1.5 points]

because i went out for my dinner i didn't have my tea (what most people call dinner) until about half an hour ago so i ended up snacking :sigh: and had:

Snacks

2 rice cakes [ 0.5x2= 1 point]
another bag of monster munch [1.5 points]

for tea tonight, i decided i was bored of having ready meals so i got cooking, well student style cooking anyway..

Tea

Garlic mushrooms on toast [5 points]
  • mushrooms [0 points]
  • 2 teaspoons of olive oil for frying [2 points]
  • slice of warbutons seeded batch bread [1.5 points]
  • table spoons of garlic mayo [1.5 points]
Tin of WW vegetable broth [2 points]
Slice of malt loaf [1.5 points]

Total today (hoping i don't get no munchies tonight! 22.5/28

any feedback is welcome :D

friday fish and chip day :(

so today is friday (obviously)! and my mam likes to get fish and chips for tea, this might have scuppered my points allowance, however i didn't have as much of a portion as i'd have before i was on WW.

Breakfast

Dry coco pops [2points]

Lunch

fried mushrooms, fried in a tea spoon of olive oil [1 point]
scrambled egg [3 points for 2 whole eggs and 0.5 points for a tea spoon of olive oil]
2 slices of maltloaf [3 points]

no snacks, just as well really seen as my mothers needs to go to the fish shop

Tea

couple of chips - third of a medium portion [4 points]?
third of a medium battered cod [4 points]?
bit of curry sauce [2 points]

i'll probably go over today as i normally like something before i go to bed

Total so far 19.5/28?

surely this can't be right, can someone help me with my tea points please?!

had a craving for something sweet so just had

a pink and white [0.5 points]
WW carrot cake slice <3 [1 point]

Total so far, may get the munchies bit later 21/28

Last edited:
Hey Hun!!!!
Welcome to Minimins!!! And Welldone on your 3.5lb loss!!!!:D:D:D

I just looked in my Eating Out Guide for you and it says the following:

Chips (average medium portion, 175g) 7.5points
Cod in Batter (medium) 7points
Cod in batter with chips 14.5points
Curry Sauce (average portion) 2points

So you've probably over estimated a bit.
Hope this helps?:)

haven't posted my food diary sinse friday but i have been below my points everyday,even though i seem to have ate loads :confused:

anyway.. weigh in tomorrow, i feel so bloated today and i'm really nervous about getting weighed, nearly ended up on the scales in boots this afternoon but stopped myself!

anyway today i have had to eat, and can't see me eating anymore because i am proper full:

didn't have breakfast because i felt sick when i woke up

dinner

chicken miso ramen noodle soup [4.5 points]
bottle of pure orange [2 points]

tea

1/4 of a mattersons low fat sausage [3 points]
corgette [0 points]
tinned tomatos [0 points]
red onion [0 points
garlic [0 points]

all fried with i'm guessing 3 tbs of olive oil [3 points] ( just guessing as my mam cooked it )

served with 160g cooked pasta [5 points]

snacks

some marshmallows throughout the day [6 points]
bag of monster munch [1.5 points]

total: 25/28

weigh in day today, not til 6 so i'm going to have my tea after i've been weighed. very nervous today!

didn't have breakfast again today as i was getting picked up to go shopping at 11 and it makes me sick eating too early.

went out for dinner in a little cafe and this is all i've ate so far

jacket potato with chilli con carne, gonan guess this at [9 points] might be under estimating a bit though

worked this out by looking in my EO guide, in that it says the Weatherspoons chilli con carne jacket potato with sour cream and a dressed salad is 12 points

i didn't eat my side salad as it had dressing on and they put a massive dollop of sour cream on the Wetherspoons one so i reckin thats definately a couple of points knocked off.

Therefore..

Total so far today 9/28 ?

just back from my WI and i'm another 3.5lbs off so happy days :D

when i come back i had my tea

tea

WW sausage and mash [5.5 points]
WW chocolate indulgence bar [1.5 points]

4 marshmallows [1.5 points]
Total today so far
17.5/27

gonna have some supper later, dropping my points down to 27 now as i'm in the 18's now :)

had a reasonably good day today and currently full so not thinking about having something to else to eat right about now though that may change as the evening progresses!

going to sheffield tomorrow for Valentines day with the OH who lives there which normally involves eating out so hopefullly i'll be able to eat healthy while out

anyway as for today..

brunch

Fried egg [1.5 points]
2 slices of WW bread [1 point]
1 tablespoon of utterly butterly [0.5 points]
2 tablespoons of olive oil [2 points]
2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup [0.5 points]
mushrooms [0 points]

snacks

bag of monster much [1.5 points]
WW chocolate indulgence bar [1.5 points]

tea

McDonalds chicken nugget happy meal

4 chicken nuggets [2.5 points]
small fries [3.5 points]
diet coke [0 points]

total so far today

14.5/27

last post before i go away!

snacks

WW carrot cake slice [1 point]
2 crumpets [2 points]
2 tsps of utterly butterly [1 point]
bag of monster munch [1.5 points]

Total today - 20/27

so i'm just back from sheffield, i hate having to come home, 3 week on thursday til i see the OH again, couldn't come quick enough. distance is a nightmare :wave_cry:

my weekend was amazing in general, however foodwise was a bit hit and miss, i tried to keep my food to a minimum but when i'm away and travelling its just not that easy, especially as my OH's mam makes big portions!

i can't remember 100% what i've ate and therefore wont put my diary in for the weekend and will just do today.

anyway i travelled home on the train today, OH's mam made me a packed lunch but i didn't eat the sandwich and just picked on stuff, so anyway enough of my waffling on..

pack of WW cookies [1.5 points]
tunnocks caramel biscuit [2.5 points]
bag of wotsits [1.5 points]
bag of McCoys salt and vineger [5 points]
bag of nik nakes [4 points]
fox's classic biscuit [3 points]
time out biscuit, one finger [2 points]

tea

Eatsmart chicken tikka masala [6.5 point]

total points 26/27

Wow i ate a load of **** but least i'm in my points limit.

hiya becca -- wow im lucky to lose two pounds a week so congrats on your weight loss :) :)

ha ha thats what i like about ww though because you can eat what you like within reason ... i mean we could in theory eat 20 odd biscuits as long as we ate nothing else lol

i always plan my days at the mo so i dont go over -- you got any plans for tomorrow??

nope i don't usually plan my days, however it'll probably be chicken and peppercorn sauce eat smart meal for tea!

i'm not very good at planning especially when i haven't got much to do during the day because i don't know what time i'll be getting up.

however when i'm in college i normally make my dinner and stuff the night before and take no money with me so i don't get tempted by the crappy canteen food.

Yeah routine is defo the best friend of a diet! i always find that i can do better during the week but my weekends just go to pot really lol not sure what your cash flow is like but marks and sparks have got this new fuller for longer range and its real food haha but still works out with good ww points :)

my cash flow is non existant lol, i do love a treat from marks and sparks now and again though when i have some dollar. though i still live with my mam and she does the bulk of the shopping

well keep your eyes out for that range because its a real good one! also ... if you get the chance too -- pop in about quarter to five or later and they reduce some of their stock so you might be able to bag yourself a bargain ;)

will have to have a gander next time in town with some spare cash! cheers for the tips

so i'm just back from sheffield, i hate having to come home, 3 week on thursday til i see the OH again, couldn't come quick enough. distance is a nightmare :wave_cry:

my weekend was amazing in general, however foodwise was a bit hit and miss, i tried to keep my food to a minimum but when i'm away and travelling its just not that easy, especially as my OH's mam makes big portions!

i can't remember 100% what i've ate and therefore wont put my diary in for the weekend and will just do today.

anyway i travelled home on the train today, OH's mam made me a packed lunch but i didn't eat the sandwich and just picked on stuff, so anyway enough of my waffling on..

pack of WW cookies [1.5 points]
tunnocks caramel biscuit [2.5 points]
bag of wotsits [1.5 points]
bag of McCoys salt and vineger [5 points]
bag of nik nakes [4 points]
fox's classic biscuit [3 points]
time out biscuit, one finger [2 points]

tea

Eatsmart chicken tikka masala [6.5 point]

total points 26/27

Wow i ate a load of **** but least i'm in my points limit.

got a bit peckish and ended up having some snack

2 crumpets [2 points]
2 tsps of utterly butterly [1 point]

overall points today 29/27

so two points over but i wont eat all my points tomorrow to even it out

Hi Becca
Congratulations on your weight loss! You are doing really well - keep it up.

Lesley
x

Back