Bought a 4 week supply but...

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Have just found out I'm pregnant and now cant use it.

I have used 2 days worth - will Exante take it back? Or am I basically stuck with 4 weeks worth of stuff hoping it doesnt go out of date in the next 8 ish months?

Thanks in advance

Congrats on the baby news! Im just about to order my 2nd monthly pack!!
xx

You could contact Exante and explain the situation...that is probably your best option.

Would also like to take this opportunity to remind members of our rules that we do not allow selling or swapping diet products on our forums...

Rules Relating to Selling of Diet/Food Products
  • We do not allow any diet/food products to be sold over MiniMins or advertised on MiniMins via Ebay, etc., etc.
  • Encouraging people to PM you to buy diet/food products or soliciting members via PM to buy diet/food products is prohibited.
  • Diet/Food product freebies will also fall under these rules, including swapping diet products.
Breakages of these 2 rules may result in an instant ban.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I was congratulating the lady above on her good news and saying how annoying it was that she had a full pack and I have now just ordered my new pack! This is conversation which is what this forum is for, at no point do I need a rule book copied and pasted in my conversation.
Thank you though for being so vigilent! I enjoy coming to these forums to help me with my motivation not to be told off and completely de-motivated

Good Luck with your weight loss

Jo I dont think it was meant that way, when I read it the post just seemed like a "by the way" sort of just in case. :)

Thanks Emma, Good luck with your fresh start, every pound off is a bonus! Go for it! Its so hard...Ive just made a chocolate custard out of a meal replacement pack it was quite good actually! The things I would do for food...LOL! x

Awww congratulations Lexie.

I dont think Exante will take them back to be honest, whats the best before date on them?

Do you know I have no idea - I've not even check my heads all over the place today - went to Braehead Boots to get more tests and have no idea how I got there!

I'll check the dates when I'm home later tonight. They usually last for ages. Dont they? About 1 year and a half?

Mini - Thanks for the reminder I know I can't sell/swap them on here due to quality control issues.

congratulations! i'm sure the packs last about 10 months.. but congratulations on the good news x

Ahh I asked the question if swapping was allowed on another thread, got my answer now! x

Before I started on Exante I used up the LL packs that I'd had left over, as I got pregnant whilst on LL - so I'd had the packs sitting in the cupboard for ages. They seemed OK, and certainly helped me start losing weight.

Congratulations on the pregnancy and hope all goes well, how exciting :) xxx

Congratulations!:)

I'm sure the packs will be okay to keep...even if they are out of date by a few months when you use them, the 'best before' date means just that...it wont hurt you to use them. The only problem is the vitamins and minerals may start to deteriorate but not the main ingredients.

The date on my packs say between the 16/07/2011 and the 23/07/2011 and Im coming to the end of my 4 week supply, so they might be ok!

Congrats as well! :)

Back