Bouillon

messyfreckle

My friend has just presented me with some bouillon as a well done prezzie for getting thru my 1st week!

Can I just check it's the right one she's got me?! X

Attachments

• image-1255677097.jpg
    image-1255677097.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 75
Never tried this, what does it taste like?

That's the one they also do the original in a green tub with an orange lid. It's just vegetable stock I find it quite warming especially on a day like today when it's miserable and wet!

I also added a little to the veg soup the other day and it was yummy.

Fantastic! Thanks for confirming it's the right one!

She really is a fab friend - very lucky to have her x

Oh yum, I love that bouillon, it's definitely the tastiest kind! It's even nice on its own, and in sauces and soups it's gorgeous.

I used to work in a delicatessen and this is the only one that the owner would stock (no pun intented!), as it was the only one up to the shop's standard.

What a lovely, supportive friend you have! She has shown that she cares, but it's also quite a funny present :D

xxx

i bought myself a tub of this 3 weeks ago, not actually tried it yet though lol :D

I love it too - feels like such a treat lol :)

Just had my first cup, tasted very nice (maybe a bit salty), but I enjoyed it so much i'm now on my second cup lol :D

Went to morrissons to get some but couldn't find it

it's doesn't give you the squits if you drink a lot of it, does it?

It is when you have an accident like mine today, 30 minutes after drinking it lol :D

@ LVP: It's not just like drinking a mug of stock! It's more like those posh clear soups you get in expensive restaurants as starters.

@ Mr Mojo: I remember my mum used to give something like it to me when I had what you call "the squits", so I'm pretty sure it doesn't mess too much with your digestion :D

SL xxx

Back