Bouillon????!

NatNat81

Good evening everyone! I hope you are all having a fab week and on track for a stonkin loss. Got a quick question..i have heard talk of this drink as a savoury option and juat wondered what the crack is with it? Were can i find it and how much can u get away with? :)

Thank you :)

Hi Natnat - you'll get it beside the stock cubes and stuff in a supermarket. Lots of people use it - I had miso soup a few times in the first week or so because it's very low cal and tasty. I find I'm not interested any more, but I'm of the mind that if it keeps you on the diet for longer, then (almost) anything goes! The purists would say nothing but exante should pass your lips. Oh, and I think any food talk has to be in the main exante forum, not the 100% part, where you could initiate a frenzy of bouillon-buying amongst the good girls and boys! ;) Good luck with your journey - it's fab after the first week! :D

Thanks Waterworks! Im new to minimins and can only just about write a messge! Hahaha

I am with you on the anything goes tho aslongas u succeed! The exante website states no coke zero too but i emailed them and they said as a treat your fine and there isnt a scientifc reason u cant have it. I think if its not high in calories and wont infringe on ya weightloss then u gotta do it. I have just given up smoking 5 weeks ago . Was a 30 a day and highly addixted but i managed it so i really am going to go for this. Whatever makes it work .....thats my mantra. I need somw bouillon! FEELING FAINT! Pmsl :)

Ive just re-read that and realised what ive done! Lol sorry 100% peeps i will shove over to the main exante bit. I really dont wanna lead u astray :)

Back