Boullion?

It's Marigold reduced salt bouilion that people drink. In fact I'm having a cup right now. It's either next to the stock cubes or in the gluten free section of the supermarket. You can have a couple of cups a day. Yum. Make sure you get the reduced salt one though ;)

It was for me, especially that first week or two when I was cold and missing my usual snacks, now I don't find I get hungry except at meal times.

Bouillon is awesome. Just had a cup. Along with Coke Zero, it's a life saver!

I used Bullion years ago when I first started doing VLCD and never knew they had a reduced salt one. I have kept off it this time around until yesterday when I bought a tub and had one last night. However, its not reduced salt, Morrisons didn't have it. Does it make THAT much of a difference if it's low salt or not?

Think it something to do with the salt possibly making you retain water.. but everyone is different..

I love boullion. I have been having one with my bar at lunch time and it feels just like I am having a normal cuppa soup. Definately helps in those moments of weakness too!
x

Sometimes having a little extra salt like this is good, especially if you're feeling cramps, it doesn't really make you retain water, as you are flushing out any way

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Sometimes having a little extra salt like this is good, especially if you're feeling cramps, it doesn't really make you retain water, as you are flushing out any way

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Agree with this :) I never buy the reduced salt one (my local shop never has it) and its not affected me.

No, it never affected me in the past either. Think I'll stick to the oneI know and like.

Back