Boullion

I find the boullion really helps. I go thru a mid afternoon phase where I'm convinced I'm going to die or something, it has got better the last 3 days, but the boullion seems to fool me into thinking I've eaten! I do stick to one small cup a day tho.

Think that's what I'm gonna do. I like a more substantial 'meal' for dinner, something I can chew. As I don't have any porridge it's got to be the bars. They're both sweet and I simply need something savory at night-time so there broth is gonna have to do the trick. :)

So, I'm a daily weigher. I bought the reduced salt version and had 1 teaspoon in a mug yesterday. Just 1 mug. I was up 1.075 today. In 3 weeks this hasn't happened to me before. I'm sure it's just coincidence but now I'm scared to have it again. It was really nice as well. Grr!

That's really strange, there's nothing in it that should have had that effect. It's not your TOTM is it? Maybe you're retaining water for some reason?

Hi, all,
I have been doing everything by the book but my keto sticks also showed a decrease over the last 2 days - I had bouillon, yesterday and today, 3 tsp in total each day. So I do wonder if it messes with ketosis.
Was so hoping it didn't as I do need a bit of savory every day on top of the soup I have for lunch. I don't like finishing the evening with a sweet bar. Having said that, I just received my pasta carbonara packets today which I could have for dinner, maybe this way I can reduce the weekly intake of bouillon. :cry:

That's really strange, there's nothing in it that should have had that effect. It's not your TOTM is it? Maybe you're retaining water for some reason?

No, def not totm but it must be water retention. I'll try it again when I'm feeling brave. I could really have done with a cup today.

The bullion should be Ok and wont take you out of Ketosis provided you dont overdo it. They actually provide sachets on LL and I think there is a limit so one cup a day wouldnt hurt of take you out of ketosis. I only use a tea spoon in a mug, once a day.

So glad i found this site Bouillon what a diet saver, really needed something savoury just made a mug of the reduced salt with 2 tsp but still far too salty so will try just 1 tsp is there any tricks to making it ??

thanks xxx

So glad i found this site Bouillon what a diet saver, really needed something savoury just made a mug of the reduced salt with 2 tsp but still far too salty so will try just 1 tsp is there any tricks to making it ??

thanks xxx

Even 1 teaspoon is usually too much, I make mine with about a third of a tsp.

Back