Bowel movements !! Sorry if it's too much info!!!!

Lisalu82

Yuk I know but really need to know if I am on my own here or not.

I have not been to the loo since Monday so 5 days ago. My tummy is aching from not going, not had this problem before but really feel blocked and ugh!!

Have taken 1 Dulcolax to see if that helps - will keep you posted.

Am I alone with this problem or have any of you suffered????

casablanca said:
I'm on day 6 of SSP and haven't been to the loo since last weekend. I've taken 2 Dulcolax tonight!

I had this problem 8 days in took 4 Dulcolax.. Now take 2 every Friday & 2 on a Tuesday night...

Twice a week.... Tried the fibre no help ....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I take one dulcolax every couple of nights took 2 once never again felt like I had been punched in my stomach but one works for me

I too get the bloated and awful tummy cramps from not going...I have this problem every couple of days... but then it passes. I find that i then need to go and need to go quick!!! but never thought to take any laxatives when feeling bunged up as we are drinking plenty of water!?!?

1 tablet doesn't seem to have worked for me!? Going to take another now.

I find the choc tetra packs travel through my body quickly - very quickly, if you get my drift.... have you tried one of these?

Sirhowybird said:
I find the choc tetra packs travel through my body quickly - very quickly, if you get my drift.... have you tried one of these?

Same for me. I just buy banana and strawberry tetras now to avoid the bad bowel movements.

Back