BOWYERS 5% FAT SAUSAGES

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have just GOT to tell you guys that I think that Bowyers 5% fat sausages for 1 point each are SOOOOO the way forward for us all....I love em!! And you can have loads cos they are only 1 point each, so I just wanted to say to any sausage lovers out there, get along to Tesco or Asda and buy some, cos they are yum yum yum....and I have got to confess, that I am having 6 of them throughout today!!!:eat:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

6 sausages?! Ha ha ha, now that's my kinda diet! I do love sausages, but they seem to have creeped up in points since I started getting them (I'm sure that when they first came out, Tesco HL sausages were 2 points for 2, but now I think they're 2.5 points for 2...that point makes all the difference when I'm having 4 of them for dinner in a casserole with tons of mash potato! :)

I'll deffo try the Bowyers ones now - do they cook ok under the grill? I find the Tesco ones go a bit tough and dry (hence why I always use them in a casserole, because then they come out perrrfect).

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

6 Lol,that Means I Could Av 25 A Day Xx

5. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

Hey thinlizzy,
    they sounds good.

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i had a look yesterday when shopping,another thing we cant get here:cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.