• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BOWYERS 5% FAT SAUSAGES

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have just GOT to tell you guys that I think that Bowyers 5% fat sausages for 1 point each are SOOOOO the way forward for us all....I love em!! And you can have loads cos they are only 1 point each, so I just wanted to say to any sausage lovers out there, get along to Tesco or Asda and buy some, cos they are yum yum yum....and I have got to confess, that I am having 6 of them throughout today!!!:eat:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
6 sausages?! Ha ha ha, now that's my kinda diet! I do love sausages, but they seem to have creeped up in points since I started getting them (I'm sure that when they first came out, Tesco HL sausages were 2 points for 2, but now I think they're 2.5 points for 2...that point makes all the difference when I'm having 4 of them for dinner in a casserole with tons of mash potato! :)

I'll deffo try the Bowyers ones now - do they cook ok under the grill? I find the Tesco ones go a bit tough and dry (hence why I always use them in a casserole, because then they come out perrrfect).

Hey thinlizzy,
they sounds good.