BOXING DAY RESTART bring it on!!

California girl

On a mission!
Hi everyone. Ive made the decicion to get back on 'the plan' which in my case is weight-matters (to be renamed 'all about w8' in new year)as a consultant (all be it with only one client so far!!) i feel that it is only fair to get my lardy ass back on track before I lose my way completely!! have put 6lb on in the 3 wks that I have been off the plan (not bad considering ive been on a diet mainly consisting of quality street, pringles and baileys!! I weighted in at 11.5 this morning and have set a goal of ten stone before the end of january. I'm gong to butlins tomorrow for three nights and was going to hold of till after that but the chippys in minehead are very tempting and i know that that 6lb would be 10+ by the new year!! so i'm going for it and today is DAY 1. this gives me 12 days before i go back to work which should get me where i was before the holiday (10.13). If any one else is going to restart today let me know.... off to fill up my water bottle now (my old friend!!)

Debbie xx

Hi Debbie

Well done on your restart. I contemplated a restart today but I've already had some toast!

I'm doing rubbish at the moment - just can't get my head in the right place for it.

Good luck and enjoy your time at Butlins xxx

start tomorrow!! just think how great it will be to start the new year half a stone lighter!!

That is my theory too.

Well done on the boxing day restart!

Well done, good luck. I'm sure it will go well for you, enjoy Butlins!

Good luck - I'm another Boxing Day restart too (hey I nearly typed 'retard' - DUH!!!!!). Look forward to hearing your diary, I've never heard of Weight Matters before?

Back