Boyfriend advice

henri156

I don't trust my boyfriend and I feel uneasy all the time about our relationship but I do love him. Should I stay with him or break up now? I just don't know

Why don't you trust him, has he done something? Only you can decide if you should finish with him or not.

if you give us more. Info we'll try & help.

Sorry I was all very vague...was just very emotional last night. He has never done anything but he lies about stupid things...where he is, what he is doing, what he spends his money on. When I find out the truth it is never bad but it makes me suspicious why he would lie in the first place. Today he was meant to be At my house for ten and he has slept in cause he was out drinking with his friends. I wouldn't mind if it was one off but he lets me down constantly like this. ( I don't mind him out with friends, I just hate that I am up and ready and waiting on him) Part of me thinks I'm overweight because I'm so unhappy but I can't imagine going through a break up with him. I am happy sometimes with him

I think you need to sit and chat with him to find out why he is lying to you, does he lie to you because he thinks that you would be unhappy if you knew where he was or what he spends his money on? Does he feel that you need to know what he spends his money on- maybe he just doesn't want to tell you because its his money- unless you share finances, again you haven't given much detail. How long have you been together?
People telling lies really infuriates me so I would say you need to find out why he is lying- you may have already tried this?

Just over 2 years. No we don't share finances and I'm not the type to shout at him / tell him what to do with his money so I don't understand it. An example is he bought a new x box and didn't tell me. He went and queued at midnight to get it but told me he was in bed ready to go asleep (we were texting as we don't live together) When I found out (I noticed it in his living room...I'm not blind lol) he said he didn't want to tell me incase I was mad he spent his money? It just kind of worries me he can lie so easily and it makes me wonder if he is where he tells me he is. Another time one of his female friends tried to kiss him and he didn't tell me. I wouldn't be angry at him...I Know nothing happened cause mutual friends witnessed it. I'm just upset he didn't tell me and I had to find out from that girl 3 months later.

Could some of this reflect his parents relationship at all? I know that my OH has some traits of his mum and step dads relationship that he doesn't really recognise and I have to say something sometimes. You can't go on being unhappy and not knowing if he is telling the truth, it will drive you crazy to the point of being paranoid. I hope you can manage to sort things out x

Thank you! I think I do just need to chat to him and make a decision. It is turning me into a crazy person and I hate it xx

Back