Bra advice??

All I can say Georgie is that you are a lucky girl, my boobs have all but disappeared and my 34Bs are even looking abit baggy now:D Not sure I can face being a 34A - my god, the last time i was that size was at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the bras xxx

Update!!

Thanks for all your responses and Kellie you seem to be right. I went to Bravissimo and the same problem arose, however, she took on board that I was uncomfortable and tried lots of different styles until we eventually found one that gave me the coverage I wanted. They sized me at a 32 E which is different to Rigby & Peller but they felt a 30 was better as a 32 would stretch and be a little loose quite quickly. I think it comes down to preference on whether you want it tight or mega tight.

Anyway contacted R&P to say not happy as I felt pressured and rushed into something I wasn't 100% about.

Thanks for all your help gang!

Gx

I have always ( the three time i have tried ) to be "wrong" in their assessment and advice. I think Bravissimo are the most helpful. I am 36G cup and find Freya bras to be the best for me. They are low at the front for plenty of cleavage and are nice and deep at the sides to hold those odd bits in.

Back