Bra Size Not Changing

shivvy1211

Silver Member
I've been doing SW since April and I've lost 19.5lbs. I've been excercising as well and have seen huge improvements every where else, but not up top.

I'm now back in my size 12's, but a 32G/GG on top. Some people say 'Wow I would love a pair like them' and I say you wouldn't if you had to carry them around all the time.

Anyone know when I should see some difference up top. I don't want to be a size 10 on the botton and 16/18 on top when I've reached target.

Don't think there's anything you can do to reduce your bra size. Everyone loses weight in different ways. It never seems to come off where you want it to, does it?

Denise

Don't think there's anything you can do to reduce your bra size. Everyone loses weight in different ways. It never seems to come off where you want it to, does it?

Denise

Thanks. Suppose I'm just been impatient and want to see changes faster.

Ive lost over 6st and ive lost on my back size but gone up to a G cup lol! wish they would shrink though!!! lol xx

It sounds like you've got a very small back already - your boobies may not shrink much either, we are all so different.

I've lost 22.5lbs and only just this week bought some new bras. I've gone down from a 40DD to a 38D.

We might weigh the same but look at the size of my bra compared to yours!

:sigh:Thank you all for your lovely replies.

It is so nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing.

Feel a bit tired tonight and think I might have a glass of wine to chill out (sorry know it's off topic). Remember those days when you would have treats without even thinking. :sigh:

:sigh:Thank you all for your lovely replies.

It is so nice to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing.

Feel a bit tired tonight and think I might have a glass of wine to chill out (sorry know it's off topic). Remember those days when you would have treats without even thinking. :sigh:

Totally agree - I just had to decide between a curly wurly and a glass of vino - for once the curly wurly won ... but the night is young yet!

Went down to Bravissimo yesterday and I went down 3 bra sizes. Finally I am starting to look a bit in proportion, instead of top heavy. Any well seeing ant changes?

Back