Bra sizes - oh Jim is going to love this thread!

I haven't had the clothes before, but am going to invest in some when I am at a stable size. Everyone says they are fab.

At Xmas I was wearing a 40DD but got measured in Debenhams a couple wks ago & measured 36G!! Just goes to show how wrong u can be, I know I've lost some weight but must have been wearing wrong size for a while! lol

i used to wear 38F/ 38G, so i did go down in bra size quite a bit:) although, proportionally, they are still too big to me.
by the way, i went shopping today (pay day:D) and bought a gorgeous halterneck maxi dress at Redherring and a pretty top from John Rocha. and, of course, i just HAD to buy a new bra that would work with the halterneck dress, so i went to Bravissimo as well:p
links below:
Zara Bra by Panache
Light blue embroidered daisy yoke top - Womens clothing - John Rocha - Designers - Debenhams
Blue mix & match cotton maxi dress - Red Herring - Dresses - Womens - Debenhams

It's no wonder I'm always broke...;)

Hi Woof, Good to be back, trying to be good now after my trip away,not sure if back in ketosis yet!

Welcome back, pet. OINK!

You will be back in the swing of it in no time, hunni.
Have you posted what you are going to eat today?

Cracking...... 36G.... Jim Jim will smile. Nawty dog lol
Woofy X

Last edited:
Not yet woof, will post food choice later, I was thinking of buying some Atkins bars & choc to stop me eating the kids Easter Eggs, do you think I will still be able to lose if I l keep carb content low?

1 a day should be fine but be carefull as I eat plenty last night (had the grumps) and its knocked me out of Ketosis... DOH!!

Boots have an offer on, pet!

Woofy X

Thanks Woofy, I am needing something for the odd time I crave something sweet, I still have my jelly but I think I was having too much cream!!

I would absolutely hate to have big knockers!

I used to feel very self-conscious of them as a teenager - leering men and their comments didn't help - but now they're part of me and I'd feel very strange if they suddenly shrank. I think most people get used to what they have and it feels right for them.

i'd love to have smaller breasts. mind you, i still want to have some breasts, but not so big. i like clothes and i like fashion, and it annoys me that a lot of things are too tight for me just because of my breasts:/

Izmirka, in that pic you look more like 32A, are you sure you have your size right in English?

I went from a 38E to a 34C when I lost 4 stone on Cambridge...Im now hovering at a 34DD-34D...I cant wait to lose these girls, they get in the way of buying pretty tops!

Back