• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bra sizes...

Strong women stay slim

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Oh thanks MsJMC, I'll check that out later on when I'm alone to be able to measure! :)
Did a proper check recently as I have not been wearing a bra for ages (76ers often don't bother!) Wondered why I couldn't get into my 38B bra only to discover I am actually 45C! EEK! Kept checking it over and over and had to come to the conclusion that I AM a fatty after all! lol!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I'm a 34F which is a cup size lower than what I was, so I must have lost some inches. I thought my bra was a little bigger on me! :p

Les Mills Fitness Freak
mine says 32C

ive been wearing the wrong size for years then, either that or theyve grown...

edit: didnt relaise the tape was slack...
says 32A/AA now. :/ i used to be a 34B!

Strong women stay slim
They did a programe on TV with a person going frpm shop to shop trying on bras , she was different sizes in some , thats why this is a guide and M&S are good , if you book up they will get someone to fetch and carry bras in and out till they find the right one ... as my friend had this done , i wait almost 2 hours sitting down and she never brought one , hoo bet that woman was thinking .... i'll kill her lol

Strong women stay slim
Your welcome , I will go bra shopping in few weeks see how they compare to this site .
Wouldn't calculate my size

Using the traditional way i'm supposed to be a 42G but this size is always too big on the back by trial and error I've worked out that i'm a 40E or 38E/F depending on the style and make. M&S Autograph are the best I've found, the M&S ceriso range are just a crazy fit on me. Strange since theyre both the same make.

Strong women stay slim
Yes , they say so many of us walk around in wrong sizes ...
And all bras are different even if they are made by same company , M&S are good if you book with them to have a fitting , they will make sure it all fits even if they have the shop upside down lol
I'm a 20D... I went to Target one day as they advertise bra fitting and I waited.... and waited for the lady to come back to check the bra size I was wearing and she never came back!!!!
IM a 38g according to m&s. I only buy my bras here as alot of shops don't go bigger then a d cup. Got measured in Debenhams at christmas and the bra i got fitted nicely in shop. Got home, wore bra going out that night and straps kept falling down and at 1 stage when i was dancing my boobs fell out. Just aswell i didn't have a low cut top on i would have taken someones eye out.