Bra sizes...

Oh thanks MsJMC, I'll check that out later on when I'm alone to be able to measure! :)

I tried it but it wouldn't calculate mine. Always knew I was an odd shape!!!

I'm a 34F which is a cup size lower than what I was, so I must have lost some inches. I thought my bra was a little bigger on me! :p

mine says 32C

ive been wearing the wrong size for years then, either that or theyve grown...

edit: didnt relaise the tape was slack...
says 32A/AA now. :/ i used to be a 34B!

They did a programe on TV with a person going frpm shop to shop trying on bras , she was different sizes in some , thats why this is a guide and M&S are good , if you book up they will get someone to fetch and carry bras in and out till they find the right one ... as my friend had this done , i wait almost 2 hours sitting down and she never brought one , hoo bet that woman was thinking .... i'll kill her lol

Thanks for sharing the website, very useful. Surprisingly enough I'm wearing the right size, I thought I wouldn't be :eek:

Your welcome , I will go bra shopping in few weeks see how they compare to this site .

Wouldn't calculate my size

Using the traditional way i'm supposed to be a 42G but this size is always too big on the back by trial and error I've worked out that i'm a 40E or 38E/F depending on the style and make. M&S Autograph are the best I've found, the M&S ceriso range are just a crazy fit on me. Strange since theyre both the same make.

Yes , they say so many of us walk around in wrong sizes ...
And all bras are different even if they are made by same company , M&S are good if you book with them to have a fitting , they will make sure it all fits even if they have the shop upside down lol

I'm a 20D... I went to Target one day as they advertise bra fitting and I waited.... and waited for the lady to come back to check the bra size I was wearing and she never came back!!!!

IM a 38g according to m&s. I only buy my bras here as alot of shops don't go bigger then a d cup. Got measured in Debenhams at christmas and the bra i got fitted nicely in shop. Got home, wore bra going out that night and straps kept falling down and at 1 stage when i was dancing my boobs fell out. Just aswell i didn't have a low cut top on i would have taken someones eye out.

Back