Brain fog

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Does anyone else feel a bit stupid while on lipotrim. I feel as if my brain is a bit slow. So far I have locked my car keys into the boot of the car. Locked me and the kids out of the house and tried to push a shopping trolley up an escalator (a stairs one) with my baby son in it - not good! I can be a bit dopey at the best of times but this is ridiculous

I think I always have brain fog regardless if I'm on lipotrim or not :/ teehee! Although I did lose my house keys, got hubby to get another one cut and lost that the day after!!!! Oh my!

lol.....this made me laugh Annie. I'm not sure if it is Lipotrim or just me but I also do have some moments when I feel really dippy.

I must say that my brain has become worst since on this. My husband keeps asking why have I change my hair back brown when the years of being blonde are still there as in no matter what I do I forget or forget to do it in the first place.
hope I don't offend anyone blonde

Hmmm I think I kind of agree really!

I'm becoming very very fortgetful since the lipotrim

I thought of another one. I dropped my two older boys off at school put the baby in the car and was just driving off when a man tapped the window and said ' is this your buggy? Honestly I just took the baby out and left it there and nearly drove off - I was mortified!

Lol you're sooo funny xx

shrinkingannie said:
I thought of another one. I dropped my two older boys off at school put the baby in the car and was just driving off when a man tapped the window and said ' is this your buggy? Honestly I just took the baby out and left it there and nearly drove off - I was mortified!

At least u put the baby in the car ;-) \o/ x

Back