Brand new and need ideas - help!

Linzois

Hiya

Ok, starting Dukan tomorrow (5 days attack) but I'm a bit overwhelmed and not sure what to eat!

I thought about the following:

Brekkie
* total 0% yoghurt with sweetener
* Oatbran Galette (hope I can make this right!)
* Muffins (does anyone have muffin recipe and is it ok on attack?)

Lunches:
* Prawns in garlic (dry fried) with SF jelly
* Boiled egg and tuna
* Dukan bread and chicken (allowed on attack?)
* Chicken tikka pieces (Bernard Matthews)

Dinners:
* Would chicken thai green curry be ok if made with chicken, onions, quark and 2 tsps green curry paste?
* Chicken

Now I am stuck! Can you tell me if anything above is not ok, or if you have other ideas? I'm looking through diaries for inspiration as we speak!

Linz

Do u only eat chicken!? You can eat pretty much any meat as long as it doesnt come off a pig or a sheep lol Fish is allowed as well.

Your menu looks ok as long as you dont over do the oatbran as you're only allowed 1.5tbsp a day on attack.

You'll have to check the ingredients of the curry paste

Thats fab Zoestar - thanks! I'll check the curry paste and see what's in it.

Think I'm just a bit worried I won't be able to have any sauces in attack? I like meat, fish etc but I need a sauce but as we aren't allowed any veggies during attack, any sauce ideas for attack phase?

Thanks
Linz
x

My fallback sauce for PP days is: mustard, mustard mixed into fromage frais (add a tiny pinch of sweetener for 'mustard & honey'). Herbs (Dill!), salt and pepper, dash of vinegar added to fromage frais make a nice white sauce to go with fish (think 'mayo' or 'remoulade'). Or use yoghurt / fromage frais made into a marinade (using curry powder/paprika/chilli flakes for example) for chicken etc before you cook it (the sauce will curdle, or add more fromage frais after turning the heat off)

Where I say fromage frais, substitute plain fat-free yoghurt or quark as per availability...

Good luck, you can do it - be as creative as you want with the ingredients on you allowed list plus herbs and spices!

I use hot chilli sauce, soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
( I avoid making my own sauces since I had a bad experience with yogurt + mustard combination )

Back