first day and would like some reassurance plzzzzzzzz

xojxojxoj

Food is not my friend :(
Hello everyone.

i joined slimming world yesterday, i did it years ago when it was only red and green days.
so it is taking a while to get used to EE, I did think about not bothering and sticking to red and green but really want to try and give it a go, anyway what i'm trying to get at is i would really appreciate if someone could look over what i've eaten today and see if its ok or not.

Here goes,
B.Fast - 2 x hard boiled eggs, baked beans & grilled cherry tomatoes

Lunch - jacket potato, baked beans, 3 x babybel as HEA, frozen chicken breast & large side salad. light salad cream 1 syn.

Tea - chicken salad sandwich made with 2 slices brown bread HEB, bernard matthews chicken slice x2, salad cream 1 syn, lettuce, tomato,onion and gherkin

Now i am abit annoyed about this next part because i bought tesco value low fat natural yougurt earlier, assuming it was free. and i have just realised it isnt fat free, so im guessing it is syn'd. i have looked it up and it says that it is 1.5 syns for the whole 500g pot. which isnt too bad (i dont think) because it is quite nice, i added a handful of frozen black forest fruit to it. it was yummy.

anyway, thats all i have had today. i havent actually felt hungry at all though so surely thats a good thing.
i hope some one out there can help me and put my mind to rest.

many thanks in advance.
xx

All of that looks good :) I buy the low fat greek yogurt rather than the fat free one from Sainsbury's as it's only a few syns for the whole pot too and tastes sooooo much nicer that it's a good syn investment! :D

All of that looks good :) I buy the low fat greek yogurt rather than the fat free one from Sainsbury's as it's only a few syns for the whole pot too and tastes sooooo much nicer that it's a good syn investment! :D

Thank you for your response, i keep going over and over what i have eaten. at least i know i have done ok today.
the yogurt was yummy so it deffinately is worth it, and with the frozen fruit mmmmmmm. it was cherries, blueberries and blackberries. deff having it tomorrow xx

Thank you for your response, i keep going over and over what i have eaten. at least i know i have done ok today.
the yogurt was yummy so it deffinately is worth it, and with the frozen fruit mmmmmmm. it was cherries, blueberries and blackberries. deff having it tomorrow xx

Sainsbury's do a great little frozen fruit mix in their basics range - great to have in the freezer for breakfasts :) x

Back