Attack New to dukan and i need help please!

chocoina

Hello everybody,

I want to start the Dukan diet and there still some questions I have:

• is tofu allowed during attack?
  • what about tomato paste or tinned tomatoes?
  • is that true that I'm allowed to eat goji berries?
  • can I eat rhubarb during attack?
  • are tinned sardines in tomato sauce allowed?
  • what about stock or broth?
  • is that true that we're allowed to eat sea weed?

Many thanks for your help :)

Hello Choco,
Attack is meant to be as pure protein as possible, strictly speaking just eat egg whites!!! :D Just kidding! You should eat lean meats, fat free dairy, your oatbran allowance, drink lots of water. This will maximise your loss.
To answer your questions:

• is tofu allowed during attack? Yes it is
  • what about tomato paste or tinned tomatoes? only from cruise and on PV days only none in attack
  • is that true that I'm allowed to eat goji berries? only from cruise 1tbsp on PP and 2tbsp on PVs, none in attack
  • can I eat rhubarb during attack? No. only in cruise I think 100g? on PPs and unlimited on PVs
  • are tinned sardines in tomato sauce allowed? Not sure, I think people eat them on PVs in cruise: someone will verify shortly
  • what about stock or broth? People tend to make their own as shop bought usually has too much salt, I personally use the knorr just broth. Some people use fatfree and reduced salt stock cubes as well
  • is that true that we're allowed to eat sea weed? Not sure but I think it should be ok for PVs

Good luck for when you start and I would recommend the diet it really works.
x

I want to start the Dukan diet and there still some questions I have:

• is tofu allowed during attack?
  • what about tomato paste or tinned tomatoes? tomato puree is a tolerated item, and only 1 teaspoon i belive is allowed.
  • is that true that I'm allowed to eat goji berries? yes, and can be bought in asda morrisons and tesco, usually in the fruit and veg aisles on dried fruit rack.
  • can I eat rhubarb during attack? again its a tolerated item on PP days, and its 100g then stewed. on PV days unlimited, as rhubarb is a veg.
  • are tinned sardines in tomato sauce allowed? yes, I use these, just make sure no added oils in the tin. Quite often i rinse a little bit of the tom sauce off before i use
  • what about stock or broth? i very very rarely use these, but I have the oxo cubes.
  • is that true that we're allowed to eat sea weed? YES! its a veg. I use the nori sheets all the time. I have used these with smoked salmon and prawns rolled up in side. Very tasty. Don't eat too much though. LOL. Protein must always outweigh the veg.

Many thanks for your help :)

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place and a great diet. You will do fine. ask away, there is always always someone who knows the answer.

Back