Brand New Clothing £1.99 *BARGAINS GALORE!*

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by chelle_powell, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Hey to all of my fellow VLCDers!!

I've recently closed my business and have lots of clothing left.
    I've checked and Mini has very kindly said that I can post a link to you on this site.
    If you see something you like and don't want to go through eBay thats fine, just let me know the item number and e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll let you know where to send payment to.

To see the goodies CLICK HERE

(you may need to refresh the page as items are added regularly)

I'll be adding more this week, so please keep checking back.

Anyway, much love to all on their journeys!
    Chelle xx

This post isn't meant to cause offence, it's a genuine offer of quality items at low costs, however if it has done so I apologise as this was not my intention. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ooh got all excited.. and only one item on so far! :rolleyes: will check back though I expect.
  4. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Hey Purple!

I've just listed 68 items. Try refreshing the page. EBay may be a little slow but the link above should show all items once eBay has updated.

Much love,
    Chelle xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.