Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Brand new me diet

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Maybride2011, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Maybride2011

Maybride2011 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11.2lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatcher Discover Plan
    Well I've been on and off ww since 2007 and with only 4 months until my wedding I neet to get my butt in gear!

So day one 24.5/28 points but been starving all day!! Tried skipping and have two black eyes will need to invest in a sports bra ;-) silly me!! I will do it I can do it!! No such word as can't!! That's my motto and I'm sticking to it!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.98%)
    Diet:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.
    Excellent attitude! :) Definitely invest in a sports bra, it can be pretty painful to have the girls bouncing around during a vigorous workout! ;)

Whatever diet you do, just stick to it and keep a picture of your wedding dress on your fridge/cupboards, perhaps, if that would be helpful to your motivation.

Congrats on your engagement and future marriage! Mine is tomorrow! :bliss:

:welcome:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.