Brand New Slimming World Food Diary :) For the FINAL time...

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Well im back but this time for good, I have been going to my SW group for months and months now and I keep losing and regaining the same weight, I am sick of it, my consultant and class are fab which is why I have kept going although iv been getting nowhere, but that is my own fault, no1 elses, I have weigh in 2nte and I just weighed myself this morning and im the same weight as I was when I first joined it's a joke, its also the heaviest iv been :(I have said this umpteen times but now I have really had enough.. I am sick of being fat, sick of feeling horrible in clothes and sick of generally feeling crap about myself.. I continually make excuse after excuse and blame the diet and how im bored blah blah blah but in fairness the only problem is me! I am the only one who can do this, but this needs to be a lifestyle change for me and not a diet so im not goin to give myself a hard time if I "slip up" or if I have a bad day, im just gona deal with it and move on and get straight back on plan.. i am treating this as if its my first ever time doing the plan and going back to basics.. I am going to keep a food diary as I definitely think this helps.. I hope you'll all have me back and help me along the way ;) xxxxx

so here goes Day 1

Breakfast - Asda wholemeal pitta with bacon 1/2 mini tub of philadelphia & tomato, an orange - HEXB FREE & 1.5 syns

Lunch - homemade soup with boiled potatoes - FREE

Dinner - chicken stirfry with noodles & half sachet of blue dragon spicy schezaun sauce & end of ww garlic ciabatta FREE & 5 SYNS

Snack - 2 mikado & freddo & half packet of frisps - 10 SYNS

**250ml semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout day - HEXA**

TOTAL SYNS - 16.5
TOTAL WEEKLY 16.5/105

Last edited:
Ok so had weigh in 2nte and im disgusted iv gained 3.5lb:( which means im officially 1.5lb heavier than when i first started:( but its that final kick i needed and now im more motivated than ever before! Its time to kick some sw ass! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tomorrow's food diary :)

Extra easy

Breakfast - bacon, scrambled egg, beans, onion & tomato - FREE

Lunch - asda wholemeal pitta with rest of philly light mini tub from yesterday with tomato, lettuce, chillies & bacon, roast chicken mugshot-FREE&1 SYN

Snack - banana -FREE

Dinner - chicken curry with mushrooms, onion, peas & boiled rice (using blue dragon chinese curry, 1/4 of a jar) - FREE & 4.5 SYNS

Snack - ww hot chocolate & pink n white wafer - 4.5 SYNS

**250ml semi skimmed milk used for coffee throughout day- HEXA**

Total Syns - 10 SYNS
Total Weekly - 26.5/105

Last edited:
Hi Christie.
Welcome to SW and this forum!
Sorry to hear that you are struggling but when you get into the swing you will loose weight. I found that as long as I could have my favourite foods I would stick to it!
If you look at the recipes on this forum you will find hundreds of recipes so there is a great choice!
Keeping a food diary is a must for reference for yourself and your Consultant, also good to look back on later, this way you can see which foods work best for you. Good luck on your journey, Im lucky, I've got there........
Pete

Hi Christie.
Welcome to SW and this forum!
Sorry to hear that you are struggling but when you get into the swing you will loose weight. I found that as long as I could have my favourite foods I would stick to it!
If you look at the recipes on this forum you will find hundreds of recipes so there is a great choice!
Keeping a food diary is a must for reference for yourself and your Consultant, also good to look back on later, this way you can see which foods work best for you. Good luck on your journey, Im lucky, I've got there........
Pete

Hi pete
Thanks for your comment :) yeah I def think u are right, im goin to have my fav foods and adapt them so that they are slimming world friendly :) I have printed of lots of recipes and have put together a little folder for myself :) I stuck to plan yesterday and I plan to do the same today and so on :) keeping a diary will definitely help me too.. thank you so much for once I actually feel really motivated, u have done amazingly well and are such an inspiration, big well done :)

Good morning everyone :)

Happy Friday, hope you are all well.. I am pleased to say that the past 2 days I have been on plan 100% yippeeee :) today is going the same way too :) off out 2nte to nandos with my best friend but its easy enough to be good in there :) so here goes another 100% day...

Breakfast - 1 slice of nimble with poached egg, beans & banana - FREE & PART HEXB

Snack - hifi light rocky road bar - PART HEXB

Lunch - leftover chicken curry with mushroom onion & boiled rice from last night's dinner & strawberries - FREE & 3SYNS

Snack - chicken mugshot - FREE

Dinner - (Tgis) vegetable fajitas - 15 SYNS
Total - 18 SYNS
Total weekly- 45/105 SYNS

Last edited:
hello everyone :) had a pretty hectic weekend etc so havent had a chance to update, food all went well apart from saturday as i was out all day but sunday and monday iv been quite good :) have been a bit wobbly yesterday and today but hopin it doesnt affect to much on the scales as i have weigh in 2nte :) slightly nervous, but if i lose anything il be happy as long as it is going in right direction.. ideally id love more than 1.5lb off as i am now 1.5lb heavier than when i joined :( so i need to get rid of that! im out for a meal and shoppin with my bf after work so its back on plan for me 2mro :) have decided i may try and use syns over the course of the weekly as i like to have a treat at the weekend :) my syns will run from thurs to wed with my fresh 105 beginning on thurs morn :) hope you are all well :) and i will update you after weigh in 2nte :)

Only new to SW so finding it great that you all post your Food Diaries :D great for newbies like me....our diets are nearly identical too :p Looking forward to hearing how you get on in WI good luck

Only new to SW so finding it great that you all post your Food Diaries :D great for newbies like me....our diets are nearly identical too :p Looking forward to hearing how you get on in WI good luck

Hi ellie thanks for commenting and welcome to sw :) how are u getting on so far? Glad that you find that the food diaries help, I definitely think they do as well :) well weigh in was fab I lost 3.5lb woohoooo!!! So chuffed and its spurred me on for the week ahead :) xx

Brilliant well done!!!! Yea im finding it good!! i did Weight Watchers so many times & i just felt like i needed a change.. i find the programme brilliant i must say! I lost 2.5lb on my first week... that was without exersize so im picking up the exersize this week as its my bday the weekend so i will be out for a meal & a few drinkies on Sat...Bridesmaid for my sister soon enough so i just need to get on top of things... i feel horrible
:cry:
Defo find the Diaries Help... gives you ideas for new food etc...heres to the week ahead :D

Hello everyone :) well I am in great form today lost 3.5lb at weigh in last night wooohoooooo :) definitely has spurred me on for the week ahead :)

So heres goes a 100% day extra easy :)

Breakfast – 2 slices of nimble with ww spread & a banana – FREE HEXB & 0.5 SYNS

Snack – Grapes – FREE

Lunch – roast chicken mughsot, fishcake & 7 chips from chipshop – FREE & 9.5SYNS

Dinner – peppered pork chop with Mexican savoury rice, sw chips, side salad & tbsp ex light mayo – FREE & 0.5 syns

Snack – pink & white wafer & highlights hot chocolate – 4.5 SYNS

***250ml semi skimmed milk – used in coffee throughout day – hexa***

TOTAL SYNS – 15
WEEKLY SYNS – 15/105
90 REMAINING

Yeah change is def good and I found I was also hungry on WW but with SW u arent at all! 2.5lb is brilliant! Hope u enjoy ur birthday :D I was out all day Saturday drinkin and a chippy and I still lost 3.5lb I was at bootcamp thurs and zumba on tues :D sometimes I find when I exercise it takes my body a while to adjust and u don’t always see it on the scales, altho this week that wasn’t the case! But if that does happen don’t b disheartened it rectifys itself after a few weeks, it has in the past with me anyhow :D

yea alot of ppl have said this to me and i think it has happened to me in the past where iv exersized and not seen the results straight away and been soooo annoyed :confused: but i know i need to persevere and it will eventually show!
Weekend will be a test for me... going out shopping sat & prob lunch out...try keep to a salad etc and then dinner that night (plus drinks :rolleyes:) but need to fit this into my lifestyle i suppose!

Ok so im disgusted i have had a bad week and i mean baddddddd:( takeaways galore, now i feel absolutely huge and bloated and now totm has came, its true wat they say when u eat rubbish u feel rubbish:( and to make matters worse i missed weigh in and just ate a kfc and now i feel sick:( help!!! Accordin to my scales i have the 3.5lb on that i lost last week:( why do i do this:(:(

Aw this used to happen to me all the time... you need to remember all the hard work you put in prior to the binge and how good it made you feel!!! Just start a new day and hop back on the wagon ;) everyone has these moments!
I was up .5 this week... devestated to say the least :cry: was my bday weekend so did go out for a meal but only had a main and a few glasses of wine but jogged 3 times for 30-40 mins...gonna keep going tho and hopefully it shows on next weeks WI

Aw this used to happen to me all the time... you need to remember all the hard work you put in prior to the binge and how good it made you feel!!! Just start a new day and hop back on the wagon ;) everyone has these moments!
I was up .5 this week... devestated to say the least :cry: was my bday weekend so did go out for a meal but only had a main and a few glasses of wine but jogged 3 times for 30-40 mins...gonna keep going tho and hopefully it shows on next weeks WI

Hey hun iv been off ill so sorry im only getting back to u, well my binge didn’t stop there, with being ill I found it really tough :( but im back on plan now and that’s the main thing.. hope weigh in went well for u xx

Hi everyone, well my computers been down all week and iv been ill so haven’t been on to update.. due to being sick I only got back on plan yesterday :/ totally dreading the scales tonight but I know I have to go to keep myself on track.. I know im going to have a gain but all I can do is draw a line under it, im back on track now and feeling better for it :D hope you are all doin well :D

16.10.12 – Extra Easy

Breakfast – banana – free

Lunch – batchelors chicken and mushroom pasta & sauce, grapes – free

Snack – ½ club orange – 3 syns

Dinner – beef casserole with carrots peas and onion with boiled potatoes & ww petit pain with scraping of low fat spread – free 3 syns & hexb

Snack – special k chewy delight bar, 1 dairylea jumbo tube – 6 syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk – hexa**

Total syns – 12/15

17.10.12 – Green day

Breakfast – 30g bitesize Weetabix with 100ml semi skimmed milk & banana – hexb, part hexa & free

Snack – fat free activia yoghurt – free

Lunch – 60g wholemeal bread with egg mayonnaise & peppers – hexb free & 3 syns

Dinner – baked potatoes with 45g low fat cheese, tbsp ex light mayo & side salad – free hexa & 1 syn

Snack – dairy milk thin & pack of space raiders, highlights hot choc - 10.5

**150ml semi skimmed milk – part hexa**

Total syns – 14.5/15

Last edited:
Great attitude ;) draw a line under it & move on!!! well i didnt go to wi this week :( very bold!!!! i actually wasnt even that bad at all i just was still so annoyed from the week before and i hadnt even kept track of what i was having so i didnt go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But iv been back on track since Wed & im writing everything down & exersizing... iv a hens this sat night so ill have to keep my bad behaviour to a minimum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great attitude ;) draw a line under it & move on!!! well i didnt go to wi this week :( very bold!!!! i actually wasnt even that bad at all i just was still so annoyed from the week before and i hadnt even kept track of what i was having so i didnt go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But iv been back on track since Wed & im writing everything down & exersizing... iv a hens this sat night so ill have to keep my bad behaviour to a minimum!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh we r very naughty lol ul be fine :) we will have a loss this week :) xx

happy friday everyone :) pleased to say im still on track :D

Extra easy :D 105 syns for week

Breakfast - scrambled egg bacon beans & a banana - free

Lunch - pasta with bacon chillies beetroot and cherry tomatoes with tbsp mayo - free & 5 syns

Dinner - sw chilli con carne with asda wholemeal pitta - free & hexb

Snack - 2 mini jaffa cakes & ½ cup of ww hot chocolate - 4 syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

Total syns - 9/15
Weekly - 96 left

Breakfast - 2 rashers of bacon, onion, beans, egg & half slice of potato bread - free & 4 syns

Lunch - asda wholemeal pitta with bacon, lettuce, tomato & chillies with tbsp low fat salad cream, roast chicken mugshot & fat free activia yoghurt - free hexb & 1 syn

Dinner - small pastie bap with handful of chippy chips - estimating about 25 syns

Snack - 2 jaffa cakes - 5 syns

**250ml semi skimmed milk - hexa**

Total syns - 35
Weekly - 61 left

Last edited:
Back