Brand New Start - Juju_doll's Diary

Ok, ok, lesson learnt .... don't keep leaping on and off the scales ... I lost 4lbs! Totally chuffed to bits. Will be going to bed with a big smile and renewed enthusiasm. Watch out week 3, i'm going to kick your ass!! x

JuJu, that's great! Well done. I also hop on and off the scales but I always take what it says with a pinch of salt (so to speak, lol). My scales weigh less than the LL ones, and I know that I vary morning to night and day to day, so as long as the trend is downward, I'm ok.

Scale hoping is dangerous, she says as she has literally just jumped on them and it hasnt moved! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seriously step away from the scales, Mine are going away. I find they control my actions, so if I think I have done well I will push the boundaries of the diet, or at least I did when I was on Lite.

Well done though, 4lbs!! xxx

Thanks lady t, my scale hopping is still an issue, but I'm trying to take it with a pinch of salt. I'm hardly eating anything fir goodness sake so I'm going to lose weight eventually!

Freezing tonight, a combination of ketosis and a stupidly cold August I think!

I'm feeling really positive about the diet at the moment. I'm staying at a friend's house and another friend stayed last night, leaving an half full pack of giant choc buttons in the fridge. This is a fave of mine, and a binge food. I couldn't cope with it so texted her for permission, covered them in washing up liquid and chucked them in the bin. It was the best way to go!!

Am also pleased that a guy I dated once or twice last year has asked me out again. I ended up going back to my ex, which turned out to be a huge disaster and should never have ended things with this guy so I'm hoping we'll carry on dating. Always a good distraction! So we're meeting for afternoon tea next week. Yippee!

Hope all is well in everyone's lighter life :) x

Well done on the loss, nice result there. Very sensible move with the chocolate buttons otherwise they would have been calling you x

You sound like you are so in control of this finding solutions to situations that come up like the buttons, also my fav!

Ooooo a date how exciting! Xxx

Been rubbish at updating, but good at dieting at least! Just off to class so will update more later xx

3lb loss and I'm very pleased. Getting in to the swing of things now so onwards for week 4. Everything is fitting much better and I feel much more positive. Had my date today, only a quick afternoon coffee but seemed ok, not heard from him yet but I'm not even thinking too far ahead x

Well done a good loss! I hope you are finding it easier now xx

Hey JuJu congrats on the weightloss and the date. I've been away for a while on a trip but am still hoping for positive things come Wednesday-fingers crossed. Best of luck for the onward journey! :)

Thanks for the lovely comments, another week and another 3lbs down. Really pleased. The group is so helpful too and we have a real laugh. I'm back to work tomorrow so my aim is to keep it going through the stress!

Well done another good week for you, onwards and downwards as we say on here xx

Nice loss there lovely girl, keep on trucking x

Been rubbish and not kept up with this. All going well, have upped my water today as I'm getting very lazy with it and not drinking nearly enough. Hoping it will continue to boost the weight loss, although 3lbs a week is fine with me. Going in the right direction at least.
I can't believe that it is day 33 today, nearing 5 weeks completed. Still going really well and people noticed when I got back to school which was great. Managed to get through some stressy presentation and meeting stuff over the last few days without food or alcohol which I was concerned about. So onwards for the new week, only 2 days until weigh in and feeling really positive!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

J x

Back