Brand New to Xenical

sparklyangel

After a long struggling month, I finally went back to my doctors today and they have giving me the chance to start on Orlistat.
A month ago I went in saying I wanted help loosing weight and that I had done lots of things they had already suggested, late last year I changed GP and my new GP seems more than happy to help in any way possible. So she set me the challenge of loosing at least a few kg, before she would put me on orlistat, just to prove I actaully did want to do this and my mind was set in the right way.

So here it is, I have been to the doctors this morning, and came back with a smile on my face as I lost 3kg, and my GP gave me the script and I have taken my first dose with breakfast. I can't weight to actually see some more wieght coming off.

I have read about the side effects and such, but I was wondering if any more else had any more tips and advice!

xx

Well done on your loss so far!

i have no tips as I have started today too, I'm a bit confused what I can eat but I'll get there

Hi

Drink plenty of water and stick to the 5g or under per 100g and you should be fine also use my fitness pal to track everything

Good Luck

Hi,

good luck with taking Xen. Not really got a tip but like the other poster said stay to 5g per 100g of fat and count cals. I didnt have breakfast before and i do now so you do need to think of your eating habbits and plan ahed when you can.

One hting i find - weight watchers meals most are within rule and so easy for food on the go lunches late dinner etc. also the desserts are really nice and within rule too :)

Back