Brand spanking new!

MissusW

Hello everyone!

Ive been reading for a coupld of weeks now but this is my first time to post. I joined ww yesterday in preparation for a big holiday in September. Ive a long way to go but Im dying to get to know you all and share tips and advice :D

well hello missusw. £lbs is a great start, you'll soon get the hang of it and everyone on here is really friendly and helpful

yeah just keep it as your own.. makes it easier :D

well done on your first 3lbs - you're not far away from me really - i started at 239 and am at 200 now..

are you going anywhere nice in September then? :) x

Great! Ill have to rename it then so itll be all mine :D

Starlight Ive been reading your diary avidly. You should publish it! Youve done so well! Congratulations.

Where am I going.....well....its a bit of a secret! Myself and my fiance are eloping! Havent told anyone tho!

hey hun welcome to minimins u will love it here- keeps us all goign and everyone is soooo lovely! lots of support and menu ideas. if u need anythin just shout! xx

Hi and welcome to the WW board, its always lovely to have new diaries to read. You've got off to a great start so good luck for your losses and especially for your exciting 'holiday'

M

Back