Brand Spanking WW Newbie

Hi Shanny lovely to see you :) here I go again on my quest, I just hope I can do this or as someone said to me Thursday "I am doing this" where are you on your journey?
you will be fine my lovely honestly:) im on WW too, will you be starting a food diary? hope you've had a lovely weekend x

Thanks Shanny, I may do when I am more organised, I'm just tracking in my notepad :D

oh I'm having a wobble today and somehow feel guilty I have left CD :eek: I don't know why but I am abit of a mixed bag of emotions today. I keep looking at the food in the fridge and cupboards and slighlty freaking out. I guess I have been so used just to having just enough for my meals in the evening and the cd products. The hardest thing about cd was not having fruit, so thats been really nice to have this weekend. Perhaps I have had abit to much time to think this weekend, it may become easier when I am back at work or it maybe I'm alittle scared of eating again :confused:

Well I may of got to the bottom of why I have had a weird few days. I just get myself sorted and start off with loads of positive forward thinking and then wallop!!! something flipping happens. :mad: I woke up today and sat on the bed thinking how the heck am I supposed to drag myself in today feeling like this. My head was banging and as the day went by I felt worse, then more pain started and my face went puffy and red .. yep an abscess... so tomorrow is hunt the dentist :confused::confused::confused::confused: as only a few weeks ago mine sent me a letter and kindly informed me they were only seeing private patients.. they weren't bothered when I was paying them as an NHS patient, after all I was still paying.. oh gawd yet another drama.

On a happier note depsite my day I have been on track ;)

Don't let ANYONE get you down hon. I cant believe those people were so rude... I dont know anyone who would say anything like that and I'm lucky enough to have not heard/noticed anyone saying things about my weight in the past. You can show them what you're made of. Looking forward to seeing you round the forum hon, good luck for weigh in this week. How are you finding it so far?? x

What a prize ass he was. Im sure he would think differently if it was his wife/ mother/ sister that someone did that too. Well done on getting started and hope you do well . Ths forum is brill for encouraging and motivating x

Thanks ladies I have managed to shake off last week's comments, put it this way he doesn't like women very much and is more of a B**** than any woman I have met ;) but as you said I will show him :)
I am really liking the plan and feel better for eating more, I think my body is happier too, except for my tooth! well not quite my tooth but my upper jaw where I have the abscess, no wonder I have felt so sick since Sunday. I managed to find someone that would see me today. I sat waiting with a bright red burning cheek and my ear was going purple :D I saw a nice polish lady but when she put her mask on I could not fathom what the heck she was saying but I did catch the xray bit. So off she sent me with super strength anti biotics and told me to take painkillers and to give the body time to get over the infection that has been merrily going around me since Sunday :eek: I'm no where near my points today as I feel so sick and already the antibiotics have made me bloat up.. I'm really painting a good picture of me here!!! oh well time to stop moaning, hope everyone else has had a better day x

Back