Branded Free Foods

cathaj

Is there a list anywhere of free foods such as Pasta n Sauce / Batchelors Savoury Rice? I am doing SW online and I can search for these things, but can't find a list anywhere of them all - or if anyone knows of any others??

I think there is a food directory you can buy (either via the online site if you're a member or in group).

You can search for free foods on syns online - say you are looking up asda, I believe there is a check box you can mark to say you want only free foods and will give you a list of all asda free foods.

Or there is a free branded foods book you can buy

You can search for free foods on syns online - say you are looking up asda, I believe there is a check box you can mark to say you want only free foods and will give you a list of all asda free foods.

ooh can you, where is that?

ooh can you, where is that?

Patchworkpuss was on the right lines, but you can't actually search every free food item that ASDA (for example) stocks all in one go. You can however search individual free items that ASDA might stock. For example..

Go onto Syns online and search a manufacturer or brand, ASDA for example. Say you wanted to find all Chicken items from ASDA which were free, type in "Chicken" and tick the "Free Foods Only" box underneath, and then search products. This particular example brings up 3 pages of ASDA free chicken products.

Patchworkpuss was on the right lines, but you can't actually search every free food item that ASDA (for example) stocks all in one go. You can however search individual free items that ASDA might stock. For example..

Go onto Syns online and search a manufacturer or brand, ASDA for example. Say you wanted to find all Chicken items from ASDA which were free, type in "Chicken" and tick the "Free Foods Only" box underneath, and then search products. This particular example brings up 3 pages of ASDA free chicken products.

Hmm I dont get a "Free Foods Only" box :confused: Ive never seen one in my life... Whats the URL of the page you do your syns online on? As I know they have it in multiple places and theyre not all identical. I get mine from the food diary calculator, but theres also the snackulator, is there another one too? :confused:

Hmm I dont get a "Free Foods Only" box :confused: Ive never seen one in my life... Whats the URL of the page you do your syns online on? As I know they have it in multiple places and theyre not all identical. I get mine from the food diary calculator, but theres also the snackulator, is there another one too? :confused:

^^^ This is the link to the section of Syns Online that I use. Hopefully the link will work for you as I'm posting this from my phone.

Bingo! Thanks Stevie! :) This is the mystery box everyone else sees I take it! :D

Actually you don't even need to put the word chicken in. Turns out if you just put a wildcard * in the search box it brings up everything. But it can only display 30 results at a time which is a pain. So probably not that good for a manufacturer as big as Asda but useful for smaller ones maybe. :)

Cool, cheers peoples :)

Back