Bras

I tried that bra for my friends wedding (she thought it wuld be good to have us in slinky outfits) and my boobalinkers are normaly swing low sweet chariot, it you know what i am saying. They really did work and no way as painful as they look and really better than taping them up (I tried masking tape once and gave myself a waxing).
One of the fitters at John Lewis sorted me out, she was raving about them so I figured you got to give it go to look glam....

Just checked out the website... £ 35.00 :eek:

But hey if it works... Simply be had some lovely basques in :D

And another mildly errr... suggestive video about something called Nu-bra .... made for bee sting boobies ... hey, maybe this is what Victoria Beckham uses?
YouTube - Sexy cleavage creator NuBra

And another mildly errr... suggestive video about something called Nu-bra .... made for bee sting boobies ... hey, maybe this is what Victoria Beckham uses?
YouTube - Sexy cleavage creator NuBra

Victoria Beckham? She doesn't wear a bra - doesn't need to 'cos hers are totally fake and look as hard as melons!! :D

Just watched the assembly instructions for the fabio boulder holder. Good grief!:eek:
I'm sure it's not really a good idea to wipe your orbs with alcohol...quite apart from anything else it's a waste...
Ah well, it all makes me slightly gladder about my little trial sized boobies!
And isn't "monthly fluctuations" a lovely eumphemism?:p
k_o

I'm sure it's not really a good idea to wipe your orbs with alcohol...quite apart from anything else it's a waste...

:D Vodka , brandy i bet it could be a fun passtime in the bedroom :D

Backless Bliss

Hi there, my eyebrows got raised when I saw this, but I made the plunge and bought the Faveo Freedom from underwearsolutions and have to say that it is great!! It took some practice but now I am very satisfied with the results. Because it is washable, you can experiment all you want at home before running of in your dress and have a fear things will come undone during the evening. I am a 36DD/E and it gives me about 2 inches of lift, so not bad I think?

Back