• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bras

Hi everyone.

I have just been online looking at backless strapless bras to wear underneath my wedding dress and came across this new bra called FAVEO

I was just wondering if anyone has one and if they are any good. Apparently they are made for the larger breasted lady..........

Sorry nothing to do with dieting im afraid. God i hope i dont get into trouble posting this pic.................lol

regards tricia

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
God Tricia its looks like an instrument of torture not a bra! Dont think it would stick on my poor deflated dog ears (down from 44 E to 36 dd!)
Hope someones comes along with something senseable to say about them LOL

XXX HCW

sophia-jo

Silver Member

OMG...... THAT LOOKS QUITE PAINFUL!!!!

:D The best laugh i`ve had all day, do you girls really wear those things?? they look like baseball caps without the peaks :D :D :D

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Oh Heaven your response has made me laugh :rotflmao:

I'm stood in my kitchen hardly able to type cause of laughing...

I have to agree, I really don't like the look of the FAVEO... Imagine popping that off on your wedding night....:)

Sorry Tricia, maybe the white one looks nicer...???

can't see how they would hold anything up :confused:

Omg, is that a p**S take, surely you have to be kidding lol

Oh my god. It is like something out of space. Not good for saggy boobs like mine but interesting! Why not just a normal strappless. I suppose you can wear low cut tops with these. I want to try them on for a laugh! Where can you get them from?

Hun, I'm sure that there are many strapless bras out there, does yours have to be backless too?

I got a gorgeous basque from M&S for my wedding day (under my dress of course lol) and it was comfy and did exactly what I needed it to.

My dress (check avata) was strappless and the basque worked really well.

In the picture the model doesn't look greatly supported, I don't think that they would work no matter of the size of your bust.

I wish you luck though hun. I would try M&S or maybe some Department stores, most of which have a wedding department for lingerie. XXX