Bras

Charisma

Silver Member
I know we have had a post about this agessssss ago, but i cant find it and im just looking online and im really miffed i cant find hardly any places that cater for my bra size :( there is bravisimo that do the odd few but i dont like the styles. can anyone suggest anywhere?? most the ones that say they do larger sizes stop just before my size. i lost a stone now and just wanted to buy something really nice to make me feel good

What size are you hun? I find it a pain too but more 'cause I have a wide ribcage but not much adorning it :rolleyes:

Evans and simply be would usually be my point of call, but as you say it's really difficult finding nice styles in the right size. On the whole it's a case of looking round and nabbing what looks nice while it's in stock lol

im 32 GG. online it doesnt seem to be a point of while they have it, cause it appears they dont even do my size in the first place. im lookin and even katie price range only goes up to G

Hm have you had a proper fitting? Just to be sure of your proper size and all. Also you might be one size in one shop but a different one in another if you see what I mean?

Just looked on evans' site and they do up to H in some lines (not just the plain boring stuff) so maybe it'd be worth popping in to a shop and just giving theirs a try? Doesn't cost anything to try things on at least!

Wish I could be more help, I'm pretty tidgy compared to the rest of me in the boob area lol

oof *looks on leialingerie site* arabella nutmeg bra's a bit revealing lol

I have the arabella!

Im a 34 H!! XXX

I get my hammocks from Marks and Spencers and BHS. Admitedly they are not the prettiest but they are very comfy. Can't stand underwired bras. Oh and I am a 44GG.

Figleaves are really good - you can just put your size in and it tells you what they've got in that size. LOADS of variety!

Back