Total Solution Braving the supermarket!! :O

steeleee

Silver Member
Need to go to Morrisons later and get some coke zero and buillon(sp?) and bits, gonna need soo much willpower its unreal!! Hoping I don't buy anything I shouldn't, tempted to weigh today anyway so if I've lost then hopefully I'll be ok! I have no idea how people that have families and do the shopping/cooking cope :O

I have three kids and i hate going shopping. I always feel like it's a waste of time. I often get an online shop and have it delivered. Not everyone's cup of tea, but i like it!

Steeled,
Good luck with the shipping trip you will be fine - I go at my meal time or wait as long as possible and take a bar and nibble on that in my way round.

Also drinking water or carrying a water bottle with you. I have just found that if I mix hit to warm water with the exante water mixer it hits the spot as its warm and you are less likely to pick as it fills you up.

Good luck anyway or do an online shop. With the lovely support we get on this forum we should be pros soon. You can do it you have done so well so far.

I have 6 kids so do a lot of shopping. Not much fun I can tell you.

You are braver than me girl, I need to go and get some bits and bobs from Tesco desperately but I'm too scared to go in case I buy naughty things and ruin all my hard work! I'm contemplating doing an online order to avoid it all!

Well... I went, and got coke zero and buillon, and thats it!! :D Forgot to look for bl bars..... but glad I didn't cave and buy anything stupid :D

I go shopping in morrisons once a week, on a sat morning. I usually go in with a list and just blitz it. Last week I went to Tesco in the afternoon to kill some time and it was a BIG mistake! They had all the snacks out in one huge isle and it totally depressed me. Sometimes this diet is so hard!

Back