BravingABikini's route to the beach

Hope you have lost inches!

Hope you have lost inches!

Morning, I have lost a bit actually, although I did take my measurements after my shake last week so they may have been a bit skewed anyway.

So my waist/hip ratio is down to 0.7!!! I am so chuffed with that. Now I just need to lose all my weight completely proportionately over my whole body and I will be happy. Other than drops in those 2 measurements everything else stayed the same or thereabouts. I think I should expect fluctuations as i get used to taking measurements, so my bust for example was magically 0.5 bigger than previously.

No loss from my thighs though, which is a bit area for improvement for me. We will see what next week brings. Now where is my shaker?

I put powder in first with the soups, stir fast with spoon and they have been fine.

At uni, the machine gives you a cup of hot water though. Perhaps I could take a separate cup and pour the water out, put the powder in and then put the water back in. Am I being silly? I tried the same technique today and it was definitely still grainy. Mind over matter. The taste itself was nice though. Chicken.

I must confess that I had some dried apricots in place of dinner as well. Not good at all. 300cals and over 50% was carb. I am rubbish. AND I am going drinking with friends tonight! I am never going to be allowed to honk if I don't get a little more serious.

An extra cup would work fine.

Come on. We want to see you honking!!! :)

Come on. We want to see you honking!!! :)

Ha! I want to see me honking. I am going to try my hardest to manage 100% tomorrow. And on a hangover, which is usually code for binge day. The only thing is that I may have set myself too high an exercise goal for the day, but we will see how I do before I post what I want to achieve.

Time for bed now. As a note I split 2 pitchers between two and had a delicious bottle of cider. Worth it!

Ok so i am having a bit of a conundrum. So I have had a bit of cystitis recently (past fortnight) that I haven't been able to shift. I've been taking the soluble sachets from the supermarket but to no avail. On Sunday I had some carbs (I know) and woke up feeling a lot better yesterday morning.

I had a little google and apparantly low carbing can irritate the bladder hence the problems I have been having. Yesterday I ate normally with jacket potato and some cereal, and today the cystitis has completely cleared up. I don't know what to do. I really enjoy this diet, but now don't know if I should go back to it.

I think I am going to have another normal day today, and then try going back to it and see if the problem recurs. So frustrating though! I will probably stay off here for a couple of days while I sort out what I can do, otherwise I'll just get annoyed that my body isn't playing ball with this diet.

:( hope you get it sorted soon!

Oh no, hope it sorts itself out for you. Why not try eating normally for a few days until it clears up and then having another go on sns?

Hey hope you're doing ok and got things sorted out! :)

Back