Bravissimo

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Minders, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I took a day off work to go to Bravissimo in Cardiff to be properly fitted for bras. Oh my goodness, what a difference! I look like I've gone down a dress size just from having a well fitted bra. It's amazing how many people don't wear the right size bra. I was wearing a 40 but my size is actually a 36!!:eek: I'll keep my cup size a more discreet secret :rolleyes:

Ladies... if you've never been fitted for a bra, I strongly recommend you do so. It's AMAZING! I just keep putting on all my clothes to see how different they all fit. If there's a Bravissimo near you, go there! Or make it a day out like I did. It's well worth the effort! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    i buy my stuff from bravissimo, or brastop.com which has all the same stuff but cheaper!! When i first 'discovered' bravissimo i was wearing a 36DD, and they sized me up as a 38GG omg what a shock. Im now 34FF but i feel so much better wearing a well fitting bra. Expensive but worth it!

*warning, dont put bras in washing m,achine, the tips on the underwireing melts and will poke through ouch!* x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.