Bravo to George at Asda

I know, there is some really nice stuff on there, plus it's normal prices too. They are really reliable and your stuff gets to you quickly. I should be on comission! x

what im wondering do all asdas stock this range ?????? i want to go and have a look but dont want to waste my time if you get the jist and dont really wanna ring as a bit embarrasing

I popped into Asda yesterday for a nosy after reading this thread and I got myself a hoodie and a sports bra for £16. BARGAINS!

:)

well did phone a big asda about 10 miles from me and asked if they did 18+ range they did then asked if my local store did she said yes so i went there and they didnt never heard of it bought a cardigan from normal range and 2 tops the tops are too small bit i will keep them as they were only a fiver each dont really wanna go to the bigger store if its a wasted journey !

well did phone a big asda about 10 miles from me and asked if they did 18+ range they did then asked if my local store did she said yes so i went there and they didnt never heard of it bought a cardigan from normal range and 2 tops the tops are too small bit i will keep them as they were only a fiver each dont really wanna go to the bigger store if its a wasted journey !

Oh that's a pain! The Asda near me is a big one, 24 hour Walmart one.

I think you can order direct online Kitty.

im just back from my local asda and didnt see one thing past a size 24, it isnt in all clothes either, they have always done this size so thats nothing new for my asda. maybe it will take time to get into all the asda?

just got back from the other asda and they dont do it either grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love the clothes from Simply Be. They actually sell tops that are long enough to cover your belly with! They are not the cheapest though!

I love the clothes from Simply Be. They actually sell tops that are long enough to cover your belly with! They are not the cheapest though!

Yeah the stuff in simply be is lovely, have got the catalogue but haven't ordered anything.

Went to asda yesterday but they never had the new range in. Must only be the bigger ones that stock it.

I think maybe it's only the huge ones that have a separate "george" area, I went to the one in Deeside at the weekend - that had it, but I wasn't overly impressed to be honest.

Asda go up to size 24 as standard, but there is actually a separate range that goes to 28. x

Asda at Cribbs have it Minders. I work there on a Monday (for a different company). Its not a massive range, but worth a look.

aSDA ARE PRETTY GOOD THEY EVEN DO BIG SHOES I'M AN 8-9 AND I REALLY STRUGGLE ALL I NEED TO DO NOW IS GET THEM TO MAKE THERE PANTS LONGER AND I'M LAUGHING LOL

Asda at Cribbs have it Minders. I work there on a Monday (for a different company). Its not a massive range, but worth a look.
Ah, might look out there sometime then. I went to Longwell Green. It was HEAVING in there... took ages just in a queue of traffic to get into the car park! All that and they didn't have what I went in for. Ah well...:rolleyes:

I love george clothes (im a size 24)...Ive got george on-line saved in my favourites and have had now for about a month, but all the larger clothes have been out of stock for weeks now! Grrrrrrrrrr

aSDA ARE PRETTY GOOD THEY EVEN DO BIG SHOES I'M AN 8-9 AND I REALLY STRUGGLE ALL I NEED TO DO NOW IS GET THEM TO MAKE THERE PANTS LONGER AND I'M LAUGHING LOL

Ohh do they do size 9? I've got big feet too and am generally 8/9. SHOPPING TIME x

well one of mine is a nine and there eights are pretty roomy haha plus there cheap as chips they have got really good buyers been getting some really trendy stuff in and it beats going to topshop i hate top shop grrrr nearly as much as i hate Zara a size 12 is not a large (rolls eyes at shop assistant ) lol

Back